Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Staff Nurse & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. BSP-132 (RECTT.)/15-16. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, MS, MD, DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Staff Nurse & More Vacancies Job on or before 9/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Vacancy Name : Junior Staff Nurse & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.sc, MS/MD, DNB pathology
Total No of Vacancy : 23 Post
Salary : Rs.16,800-58,000/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 9/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) , Across India
Detail of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Junior Staff Nurse & More Vacancies Recruitment:
SAIL, a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of around ` 50627 Crore is in the process of modernizing and expending its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market. Bhilai Steel Plant, a flag bearer Plant of SAIL and Eleven – times winner of Prime Minister’s Trophy for best Integrated Steel Plant in the country. Bhilai Steel Plant is India’s sole producer of rails and heavy steel plates and major producer of structurals. The JLN Hospital & Research Centre (JLNHRC), Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP) is run by Steel Authority of India Limited. The 860 bedded JLN Hospital & Research Centre is a prestigious Medical Institution situated in the heart of Chhattisgarh. It not only provides comprehensive health care to approximately 27,000 employees of Bhilai Steel Plant and their dependents but also to the whole of the region. It is a prime referral centre to the neighbouring areas within a radius of 400-450 km offering tertiary-level patient care. The institution is having all basic services and is well-supported by super-speciality services like Neurology, Neuro-Surgery, Gastro-Enterology, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery and Investigative Services with latest equipments. The institution is reputed for its state-ofthe-art 22 bedded ICU/ICCU complex, 22 bedded Burns Unit, 36 bedded Radiation & Medical Oncology unit, National Model OHS Centre, Hospital at Mines, various Health Centres etc. The institution is recognized for DNB Post Graduate training by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, in 12 disciplines. BSP invites application from energetic and positive minded medical professionals for 05 post of Specialist/ Sr. Medical Officer, 05 posts of Medical Officer and 13 posts of Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee).
|Post||Essentials Qualification and Experience||Age|
|Specialist(Medicine)[ME3]/ Sr. Medical Officer (Medicine) [ME2]||ME3: MD/DNB in General Medicine recognized by MCI with minimum three years post qualification experience. ME2: MD/DNB in General Medicine recognized by MCI with at least 01 (One) year post qualification experience.||Maximum 37 yrs. for ME3 and 34 years for ME2|
|Specialist (Surgery)[ME3]/ ME2 Sr. Medical Officer (Surgery) [ME2]||ME3: MS/DNB in General Surgery recognized by MCI with minimum three years post qualification experience. ME2: MS/DNB in General Surgery recognized by MCI with at least 01 (One) year post qualification experience.|
|Medical Officer [ME1]||MBBS from a University/ Institute recognized by MCI and having post qualification experience of at least one year in a medical College/ Hospital/ Institution.||Maximum 30 yrs.|
|Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee)||B.Sc (Nursing) with minimum 50% marks from an Institution recognized by Nursing Council of India with valid registration in Nursing Council of India/ State Nursing Council and having at least 01 (One) year post qualification clinical experience in a Hospital/ Nursing Home OR Intermediate or 10+2 Science with Diploma of 03 (three) years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery with minimum 50% marks from a Govt. recognised institute with valid registration in Nursing Council of India/ State Nursing Council and having at least one year post qualification clinical experience in a Hospital/ Nursing Home.||Minimum 18 yrs. & Maximum 28 yrs.|
- Age as on 09.09.2015: The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates with respect to posts reserved for them. Upper age is relaxable by 10 years for PwD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates, cumulative age relaxation is available for those PwD candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC category. Ex-servicemen candidates will be granted age relaxation as per Govt. directives. Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit. For departmental candidates the upper age limit shall be 45 years.
- Qualification: For Jr. staff Nurse (Trainee): The SC/ST/PwD candidates having B.Sc. (Nursing) or Diploma of three years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery with minimum 40% marks shall be eligible to apply.
- EMOLUMENTS AND OTHER BENEFITS: Specialist/ Sr. Medical Officer/ Medical Officer – Emoluments will include basic pay (in the scale of pay revised for executives w.e.f. 01.01.2007), industrial dearness allowance [AICPI – 126.33, Base 2001 = 100], non-practising allowance, perquisites under cafeteria approach and other facilities such as medical facility for self and family, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity etc., as admissible as per rules of the Company. In addition, House Rent Allowance will be paid only where company accommodation is not available. Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee) – The emoluments in the regular grade of S-3 will include basic pay (in the scales of pay revised for non-executives w.e.f. from 01.01.2012), industrial dearness allowance [AICPI-198, Base 2001=100], reimbursement of local travelling expenses and other facilities such as medical facility for self and family, Provident Fund, Gratuity (as per ceiling prescribed under Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972), LTC, etc. as per rules of the Company. In addition House Rent Allowance will be paid only where company accommodation is not available.
- APPLICATION FEE:
- Specialist/ Sr. Medical Officer/ Medical Officer General, OBC ` 500/-
- Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee) General, OBC ` 250/-
Selection Procedure for Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – Junior Staff Nurse & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/9/2015.
- For the post of Specialist/ Sr. Medical Officer – There will be no written test. Provisionally eligible candidates will be required to appear in interview. The minimum qualifying marks will be 50% for unreserved posts and 40% for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and PwD candidates.
- For the posts of Medical Officer and Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee) – Provisionally eligible candidates will be required to appear for objective type written test at any of the centers decided by the Management. The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for unreserved posts will be determined based on 50 percentile score. For SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/ PwD candidates the qualifying marks will be 40 percentile score. From among those who qualify in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in the ratio of 1:3 for each post, category wise in order of merit. There will be no qualifying marks for Interview. Weightage of marks for written test and interview will be 80:20 respectively. For final selection, merit will be drawn by combining the scores of written test and interview. Interview may be held at short notice for which call letters will be uploaded on SAIL website and candidates will be intimated for the same through their email. No other communication will be sent to the candidates for this purpose.
How to apply for Junior Staff Nurse & More Vacancies Vacancy in Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) :
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in at ‘Careers’ link. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of interview. Mere issue of admit card for written test/ interview will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his/her eligibility. BSP reserves the right to reject the applications and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicant. All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail only. All information regarding examination schedule/admit card/ interview call letters etc. shall be provided through email/uploading on SAIL website. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card/interview call letter/ any other information shall be of the candidate. SAIL, BSP will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or for delay/non-receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her email/website in time. Candidates are not required to send any document to BSP at this stage. The candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test only if they possess the valid Photo Admit Card which will be available for downloading from the SAIL website as per schedule indicated below. The candidate applying for the post should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions as per advertisement. Their admission at all the stages of examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any stage of the selection process, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be cancelled forthwith.
- Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognised by State Govt. /Central Govt.
- Candidates not fulfilling the required criteria need not apply. All certificates of eligibility will be verified at the time of interview only and any candidate failing to produce the same will not be allowed in the interview. Therefore, candidates must ensure their eligibility before submission of application.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should register separately with separate application/ processing fee.
- The term departmental candidates mean those candidates who are currently working with SAIL as permanent employees and not wards of SAIL employees.
- No traveling expense would be payable to candidates called for written test and preemployment medical examination. However, to & fro travelling expense to the extent of sleeper class rail fare will be reimbursed only to SC/ST/PwD candidates appearing (Web version) at interview for the post for Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee). Candidates appearing in the interview for the post of Specialist/ Sr. Medical Officer/ Medical Officer, irrespective of the category, to & fro AC 3 tier rail fare will be reimbursed. Travelling expense will be reimbursed for the shortest route on production of proof of journey performed by thecandidate.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
- The prescribed qualification/ experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for written test/interview. SAIL, BSP’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- Ex Serviceman candidate is required to produce civil equivalence certificate of his/her qualification from the competent authority at the time of interview.
- Selected candidates shall also be required to serve in any of the mines owned by Bhilai Steel Plant.
- The advertisement is available at SAIL website www.sail.co.in (‘Careers’ link). Any subsequent changes if made in the employment notice shall be communicated through the website. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes if any.
- The vacancies shown are provisional and liable to be increased or decreased or may be reduced to nil; in which case Bhilai Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages.
- While applying, Candidate must write his/her name as it appears in the educational certificate of Matriculation or equivalent examination.
- Candidates sponsored by local employment exchange will have to apply in the prescribed format in the prescribed system failing which they will not be considered.
- Candidates employed in Govt. departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will have to produce NOC from the present employer at the time of interview.
- If the SC/ST/OBC/PwD certificate or any other certificate/ documents has been issued in a language other than English/ Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- No request for change of examination centre will be entertained. However, BSP reserves the right to cancel or add any center depending on the response in that area/centre.
- Laptop, mobile, wrist watch, calculator, scale and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of examination centre.
- Candidates must retain BSP’s copy of Pay-in-Slip (SBI Challan) and Registration Slip as they will be asked to produce it for future reference.
- BSP reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the requirements advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto.
- Submission of online application itself will mean that applicant has read, understood and agreed to all the terms enlisted in the advertisement and also aware of it. Therefore, candidate must be sure that he/she understands the terms before submission of application.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Durg.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/9/2015
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. BSP-132 (RECTT.)/15-16.
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016