Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Managers through recruitment notification – Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION : 2015/1. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Deputy Managers on or before 25/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Vacancy Name :Deputy Managers
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 27 Posts
Salary : Rs.32,900-58,000/-pm
Job Location : Burdwan
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), IISCO STEEL PLANT BURNPUR – 713325. Dist- Burdwan
Detail Of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Deputy Managers Recruitment:
Steel Authority of India Ltd, a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of more than Rs.50626 crore (FY 2014-15), is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market. IISCO STEEL PLANT, a unit of SAIL, invites online applications for recruitment of 27 posts at the level of Dy. Managers (E-3 grade) in executive cadre from technically qualified and experienced professionals for its state of art 2.5 MTPA integrated steel plant at Burnpur, Dt: Burdwan, West Bengal.
- No of Post : 27 Posts
- Essential Minimum Educational Qualification : B.Tech/ B.E
- Post qualification Work experience in executive cadre of a Public Limited Company (both Public & Pvt. Sectors) / Govt. orgn. / Autonomous Bodies /Semi Govt. as on 01/09/2015 : 07 years’ experience in Mechanical Maintenance / Hydraulics/ use of Lubricants/ Bearing Technology/ Maintenance of equipment and their alignments/ Fabrication and repair for Heavy Maintenance/ Rolling Mills (Long products)/Sinter Plant equipment/ BOF and Continuous caster equipments/ Coke Oven equipment & Hydraulic System, Coke Dry Cooling Plant equipment, Coke/Chemical process plant equipment/ Conveying System/ Maintenance of stackers, reclaimers, dozers, excavators, tipplers/ Maintenance of Power plant equipment; preferably with work experience in an Integrated Steel Plant. Persons who had been working as a service engineer with Original Equipment Manufacturers or had been involved in commissioning of the above equipment in a large manufacturing industry would also be considered for the post provided they fulfil the prescribed period of experience.
- Upper Age Limit: 35 years (as on 01/09/2015).
- Deputy Manager (E-3) Rs. 32900-3%-58000/-
Selection Procedure For Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – Deputy Managers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/09/2015
- Written Test, Interview
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply against this advertisement.
- Before applying the candidate should read all the instructions to ensure about his/her eligibility. Candidates who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria need not apply.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her University/Institute at the time of Interview. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA/OGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10 point scale
- Candidates working in Govt./Semi-Govt./ Public undertakings should produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer at the time of interview, failing which he/she would not be allowed for the interview.
- Departmental candidates, if any, will have to produce NOC from Head of Personnel of Plant/Unit that the candidates are working in.
- Candidates applying from other PSUs/Govt./ Departmental candidates should have completed minimum two years in the next below grade / pay scale.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel recruitment for any or all of the posts without assigning any reason. .
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
- Candidates called for written test will have to appear at their own cost.
- Out station candidates called for the personal interview shall be reimbursed single, to and fro AC 3 Tier railway fare, by shortest route from the communicating address to the place of interview, on production of proof of journey.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found fit in the Company’s Medical Examination, as per standards laid down under SAIL Medical and Health Policy.
- If at any stage, it is detected that the candidate has given false information; his candidature will be rejected forthwith.
- Certificates of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates should have been issued by the appropriate Authority (as per the prescribed proforma given on SAIL website – www.sail.co.in). For OBC (NCL), the certificate should have been issued on or after 01/04/2015 -the current financial year. OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled to any relaxation available to OBC (NCL).
- If the SC/ST/OBC certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self- certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- The PWD candidates are required to produce valid disability certificate issued by the Medical Board duly constituted as per Govt. guidelines. They have to satisfy the relaxed Physical Standard required for the posts.
- Ex-servicemen are required to produce civil equivalence certificate of his / her qualification from the competent authority at the time of interview.
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the matriculation / secondary certificate`.
- Candidates should give clear and complete postal address, mobile numbers and e-mail address for correspondence; IISCO Steel Plant (ISP) will not be responsible for any postal delay / wrong delivery / nondelivery of any communication at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Laptops, mobiles, wrist watches, calculators, scales and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of examination centre.
- Only original registration slip (no photocopy) shall be accepted. In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected. Candidates should retain their copy of Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce it for future reference.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Asansol.
- Starting date for submitting applications through website 20/08/2015
- Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option 01/10/2015
- Closing of payment editing option 05/10/2015
- Display of final reconciliation status 09/10/2015
- Closing date for submitting applications through website 25/09/2015
How To Apply For Deputy Managers Vacancy in Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL):
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers with SAIL” No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. The candidates are required to upload scanned copies of their certificates, testimonials in support of educational qualification, professional qualifications, if any, relevant work experience etc. and recent coloured photograph in the SAIL website at the time of filling their applications on-line. Thereafter, the on-line application, and all relevant documents need to be downloaded from the said website and printed copies of the same are required to be sent to the Office of DGM (Personnel-CF), SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, 7, The Ridge, Burnpur-713325, Dt: Burdwan, West Bengal by Speed Post so as to reach the said Officelatest by October 10, 2015.
- Envelope containing the application should be clearly be super-scribed ‘Application for the post of ___________________in SAIL-ISP’ as the case may be on the top of the envelope. For e.g., in case of a candidate applying for the post of Dy. Manager (Oprn) with Mills experience, the application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Dy. Manager (Oprn) – Mills”
- Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of interview. Mere issue of admit card / interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, at any stage or if candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his eligibility. Candidates, in absence of experience certificate, may provide their offer of appointment along with their pay slips of every six months to establish continuity of service for consideration for written test and interview, if shortlisted. However, in case of final selection, the candidates will be required to produce a valid experience certificate from the employer for the period mentioned in the advertisement.
- Before registering their applications on the website, the candidates should possess the following: a) Valid e-mail ID and Mobile No., which should remain valid for at least one year b) Latest passport size coloured photograph as well as photograph of own signature, both in digital/scanned format (.jpg or jpeg file only, each not more than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application. c) Rs.500/- as examination fee for General and OBC Candidates. SC/ST/PWD/ESM or departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application and processing fee. d) Candidates are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application. The same will be available in the website itself. e) Candidate to upload self-attested copies of the following documents along with the on-line application:
- Certificates and mark sheets as proof of Age, Educational / Professional Qualification,
- Relevant work experience Certificate(s) clearly indicating the experience details.
- Caste/ Category certificate in the prescribed format from the appropriate authority, if applicable After applying online, a candidate is required to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique registration number.
- Incomplete application/ application without enclosures as at (e) above/ application without photograph / application without application fee / application not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected. No communication in this regard will be entertained from the applicant. The decision of SAIL-ISP, Burnpur in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the application, issue of call letters, verification of testimonials and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection
- Mode of Payment of Application/ Processing Fee Payment through Pay-in –Slip State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the application and processing fee, in a specially opened “Power Jyoti” account No. -31932241266 at Burnpur, on behalf of IISCO Steel Plant, SAIL. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “SBI Challan” which is available on the Application Registration Portal. The SBI Challan printed from the Portal only should be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the concerned branch of SBI will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the branch collecting the money. This Journal Number and the Branch Code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. In case a candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, or doesn’t finally submit the application form with payment details, IISCO Steel Plant will not be responsible. There will not be any other mode of collection of application/ processing fee. Also, please note that the candidate will have to bear the Bank Charges to be paid to the collection branch of SBI in addition to the applicable application/ processing fee. The SBI branches will accept the fee during banking hours up to the closing date of submission of online application. The candidates will be provided opportunity to verify their payment status after reconciliation on SAIL website and edit the payment details in case of wrong submission of Journal No. or Branch Code. No request for editing the payment details and issue of Admit card after closure of edit option will be entertained in wrong submission cases and candidature will stand rejected. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application/processing fee and to fill in the payment details carefully.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/09/2015
Reference: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION : 2015/1
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017