Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Nurses through recruitment notification – Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2015 – NO.DSP/M&HS/2015/NS (INTERN)/01. Candidates who have completed 12th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Nurses Job on or before 12/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Vacancy Name : Nurses
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 38 Post
Salary : Rs.4,000/- p.m
Job Location : DURGAPUR
Last Date to Apply for this job : 12/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : DURGAPUR STEEL PLANT, DURGAPUR – 713203.
Detail of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Nurses Recruitment:
Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP) hospital is a 600 bedded multi-speciality hospital offering training to nurses for GNM course of West Bengal Nursing Council. The hospital invites applications from interested and eligible nurses willing to complete internship as per norms of West Bengal Nursing Council.
- No. of interns : 38
- Eligibility Criteria : Students who have passed second year examination of GNM course.
- Stipend : Payment of stipend at the rate of Rs.4000/- per month will be made from the date of their provisional admittance subject to their passing in the 3rd year examination. No payment will be made till the formal engagement, as per procedure is completed. On formal engagement as interns, payment of stipend for the period starting from the date of their provisional admittance to the date on which they are formally engaged will be made as arrears. Thereafter, payments will be made on regular monthly basis.
- Duration of Internship : 06(six) months
- Date of Interview : 22-08-2015 (tentative)
Selection Procedure for Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – Nurses Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/8/2015.
- Provisional admittance as interns will be done by judging their performance through an interview as well as marks obtained in the second year examination.
- The interns may be provisionally admitted immediately after the third year examinations are over for a period of six months.
- The final engagement of these candidates as interns will be subject to their passing the examination.
- Provisionally admitted interns who fail in the examinations will not get formally engaged and will not be entitled for the stipend arrears for the period in which they have undergone training as provisional interns.
- Failed candidates, after re-appearing in the subsequent examination held only for such candidates, will be allowed to start the internship provisionally after the examination is over. Their formal engagement and payment of stipend will be as per the terms mentioned in (a) & (b) above.
- Only those candidate who have applied are eligible to attend interview on 22.08.2015.
GENERAL CONDITION :
- In case of large number of applications, DSP reserves the right to shortlist candidates called for the interview in the ratio of 1: 5, based on marks obtained in the 2nd year examination. Mere fulfilling of the eligibility criteria will not entitle the applicant to be considered for the selection process.
- The engagement is purely for internship training and is not to be construed as giving rise to any right of appointment in Durgapur Steel Plant in any manner whatsoever.
- Candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own cost. DSP reserves the sole authority to consider the cases as per its rules and decision of DSP in this regard shall be firm and binding.
- DSP reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature or the whole process of test/interview or admit less than the no. of interns indicated above, without assigning any reason thereof and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidature.
How to apply for Nurses Vacancy in Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) :
Sealed envelope containing filled-in applications on a plain paper, containing the following information regarding: Name of candidate, age, date of birth, address, telephone, passport size photograph, name of nursing training institute, year-wise details of GNM examinations (year, total and acquired marks in both 1st & 2nd year, percentage) clearly super scribing “Application –Interview for Internship of nurses at DSP Hospital, DSP” along with an undertaking (Annexure – A) should be submitted to AGM (P&A-M&HS), DSP Main Hospital, Durgapur, West Bengal, Pincode:713205 latest by 12th August, 2015 (within 5:00 PM). E-mails/Fax correspondences will not be entertained. Durgapur Steel Plant will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong delivery/ non-delivery of communication at any stage of the recruitment process.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/8/2015
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2014 – NO.DSP/M&HS/2015/NS (INTERN)/01.
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017