Structural Engineering Research Centre (SERC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of ITI Trade Apprentices through recruitment notification – Structural Engineering Research Centre (SERC) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.SE-2/2015. Candidates who have completed ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Structural Engineering Research Centre (SERC)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this ITI Trade Apprentices. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/03/2015 date between 9 AM to 11 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Structural Engineering Research Centre (SERC)|
|Vacancy Name||ITI Trade Apprentices|
|Total No of Vacancy||NA|
|Walkin Date to Apply for this job||20/03/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||CSIR-STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING RESEARCH CENTRE (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) CSIR Campus, TTTI Taramani PO, Chennai 600 113|
Detail of Structural Engineering Research Centre (SERC) ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment:
Applications are invited engagement of ITI Trade Apprentices for training in the following designated Trades as per Apprentices Act, 1961 with a fixed monthly stipend of Rs.3000/- for April 2015 session — from those who fulfill the conditions of Qualifications/Age, etc as follows :-
- Trade : Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Mechanic – Refrigeration & Airconditioning Mechanic, Draughtsman (Civil), Plumber, Wireman , Welder (Gas & Electric), Mason, Programming And System Administration Assistant (PASAA)
- Fixed monthly stipend of Rs.3000/-
- A Person is eligible for being engaged as an apprentice to undergo apprenticeship training in any designated trade, if he/she fulfills following eligibility criteria:- (a) is not less than fourteen years of age, and (b) satisfies such standards of education as per Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time and physical fitness as may be prescribed: Provided that different standards may be prescribed in relation to apprenticeship training in different designated trades [and for different categories of apprentices].
- Reservation: As regards reservation, all things being equal, SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disabilities candidates may be given adequate representation so as to ensure their participation.
Selection Procedure for Structural Engineering Research Centre (SERC) – ITI Trade Apprentices Post:
- Written Test on 20/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin procedure for ITI Trade Apprentices Vacancy in Structural Engineering Research Centre (SERC):
Passed out trainees in the particular trade of NCVT pattern designated by Director General of Employment & Training (D.G.E. & T) and who have registered with Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training, Chennai, will only be considered for apprenticeship training. Successful candidates will be awarded National Apprenticeship Certificate by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT). Interested candidates are requested to bring their applications as per Annexure along with recent passport size photo enclosing attested copies of certificates and tetimonials and walk-in for Interview on Friday, the 20th March 2015 between 09.00 a.m. and 11.00 a.m. at this Centre. No separate call letter will be sent for interview. No TA/DA will be paid. Candidates who fail to report in the time prescribed will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin date for this job 20/03/2015
Venue : CSIR-STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING RESEARCH CENTRE (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) CSIR Campus, TTTI Taramani PO, Chennai 600 113
Reference: Structural Engineering Research Centre (SERC) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.SE-2/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016