Supreme Court of India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Law Clerk-Cum-Research Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Supreme Court of India
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Law Clerk-Cum-Research Assistant on or before 16/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Supreme Court of India
Vacancy Name : Law Clerk-Cum-Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : LLB
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.30,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Supreme Court of India, New Delhi
Detail Of Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-Cum-Research Assistant Recruitment:
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens who fulfill the following essential Qualifications and other eligibility conditions, as on 16 May 2015, for preparation of a panel of suitable candidates for engagement as Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants in the Supreme Court of India purely on contractual basis on a fixed consolidated stipend of Rs.30,000/- per month initially for the assignment session commencing from 01.07.2015 till the closure of the Court for the Summer Vacation, (next year). However, the contract can be terminated at any point of time without any notice.
- Essential Qualifications: (i) The candidate must be a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate. (ii) Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification at the time of interview/before taking up the assignment as Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant. (iii) The candidate must have knowledge of computer including retrieval of desired Information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc.
- Age Limit: Candidate must not be above 27 years of age as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Choice of Test Centre: The Screening Test will be conducted at Test Centres in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Kolkata. The applicants are required to indicate their choice of Test Centre at which they wish to appear.
Selection Procedure For Supreme Court of India – Law Clerk-Cum-Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/05/2015
- Selection shall be made on the basis of a Screening Test. On the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the Screening Test, merit list will be drawn and candidates will be short-listed. Short-listed candidates, three times of requirement, in the order of merit, will be called for an Interview. A final select list shall be prepared as per requirement on the basis of Written Test and Interview. Details of the Scheme of Examination, Minimum qualifying standard, terms and conditions of contractual assignment are given in the “Revised Scheme for engagement of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants in the Supreme Court of India” available on the website of the Supreme Court of India i.e. www.sci.nic.in It is made clear that the engagement as Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant is a full time job, purely contractual in nature. It will not confer any right on selected candidates to claim regular appointment/continuance in service in the Supreme Court of India.
How To Apply For Law Clerk-Cum-Research Assistant Vacancy in Supreme Court of India:
- Registration of application and payment of fee: Eligible candidates are required to apply online for which link is provided through Supreme Court website, www.sci.nic.in. The application will be accepted through online registration only which is likely to start from 30 April 2015 Candidates will be required to pay Application/Test Fee of Rs.200/- plus bank charges through online mode only. Fee shall not be accepted in any other form. No postal application shall be accepted. The fee shall be paid online through payment gateway provided by UCO Bank.
- Closing Date for on-line applications: The starting date for online registration of application is 30 April 2015 at 00.00 Hours and last
thereof is 16 May 2015 at 24.00 Hours.
- The applicants would be admitted to the Screening Test on the basis of the Information furnished by them in their application form. They are, therefore, advised to ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying. If any candidate is found to have given false information or does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicant would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
- Issuance of admit for the examination will NOT confer any right for selection, Candidate should scan his/her signature and photograph having 5 cm height and 3.8 cm width (50 kb) in JPG format for uploading the same at relevant space on the online application.
- The candidate should fill up the required data in the application and make online payment of fee in accordance with the instructions displayed on the link provided for the purpose.
- On submitting application online, the candidate will get a preview of application with Application Number. Candidates are advised to get a printout of the filled up application for record.
- The candidate should retain his/her Application Number carefully for generating call letter and for any other information regarding Screening Test and Interview etc.
- APPLICATIONS WHICH DO NOT CONFORM WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS SHALL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED. The candidate should bear in mind while applying for contractual assignment that he/she will be required to work even at odd hours and on holidays, if so required. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the Screening Test.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/05/2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016