Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMUN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Principal through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMUN)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Principal on or before 03/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMUN)
Vacancy Name : Principal
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Latur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 03/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy :Secretary, Shiv Chatrapati Shikshan Sanstha’s Rajarshi Shahu Mahavidyalaya, (Autonomous), Chandranagar, Latur – 413
Detail Of Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMUN) Principal Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Principal to be filled in Shiv Chatrapati Shikshan Sanstha’s Rajarshi Shahu Mahavidyalaya, (Autonomous), Latur (Granted).
- No of post : 01
- Educational Qualification: (1) A masters degree in any faculty or discipline with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) by a recognized university or its equivalent grade and good academic record. (2) Ph.D. qualification in concerned / allied / relevant discipline with evidence of published work and research guidance. (3) Associate Professor/ Professor with a total experience of 15 years of teaching, research / administration in university / colleges and other institutions of higher education. (4) The minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on performance based appraisal system (PBAS) for Professor / Principal as developed by Govt. of India Gazette 18-24 Sept., 2010, Maharashtra State Govt. notification dated 15th Feb. 2011 and educational qualifications recommended by the U.G.C. and State Govt. from time to time.
- Service Conditions : (1) The appointment for the post of Principal is a tenure post of five years or till the age of superannuation whichever is earlier. (2) Salary and Allowances as per U.G.C., State Govt. (As per VI Pay Commission Pay Scale) and Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada Universities rules framed from time to time.
Selection Procedure For Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMUN) – Principal Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Principal Vacancy in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMUN):
- Eligible candidates should submit their application along with all necessary documents within fifteen days from the date of publication of the advertisement by registered post only.
- Prescribed application form is available on the university / college website (www.srtmun.ac.in / [email protected]).
- No T.A. /D.A. will be paid to attend the interview.
- Those candidates who are already in service should submit their application through proper channel. (4) All attested photocopies of certificates, other relevant documents related to API score should be attached to the application form. Address for correspondence: Secretary, Shiv Chatrapati Shikshan Sanstha’s Rajarshi Shahu Mahavidyalaya, (Autonomous), Chandranagar, Latur – 413 512 (M.S.) Phone : (02382) 245380, 245933
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/06/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017