Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMUN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMUN)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor Job on or before 25.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMUN)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||07 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||2/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Secretary, Shri Baliraja Shikshan Sanstha someshwar sanchalit, Madhavrao Patil Arts, Commerce & Science College, Palam Tq.Palam Dist.Parbhani|
Detail of Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMUN) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following posts in Assistant Professor (Granted & Permanent Non Grant) run by Shri Baliraja Shikshan Sanstha Someshwar Sanchalit Madhavrao Patil Art, Commerce & Science College, Palam Dist.Parbhani The application duly completed in all respects should reach on the following address in fifteen days. The candidates of reserved category should submit one copy of application to the Assistant Registrar, Special Cell, S.R.T.M.U. Nanded.
|Sr. No||Subject||Name of the post (Designation)||No. of Posts||Reservation||Grant/ Non Granted|
|4||Physical Education||Assistant Professor||1||SC||Permanent Non Granted|
|5||Music||Assistant Professor||1||ST||Permanent Non Granted|
|6||Geography||Assistant Professor||2||01 ST, 01 OBC||Permanent Non Granted|
- Educational qualification Assistant Professor
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scalae wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Beside fulfilling the above qualification the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR of similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this clause 4.4.1, candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standars and Procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations 2009 shall, be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recurtment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent position in Universities/Colleges/institutions.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Master Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- (Pay Scale Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP Rs. 6000) Salary & Allowances : Pay Scale as per the U.G.C., State Government & Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University rules from time to time
Selection Procedure for Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMUN)- Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25.03.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor Vacancy in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMUN):
- S.C/S.T candidates having 50% in Master Degree also eligible to apply.
- Out of these posts 03% reservation for handicap.
- Out of these posts 30% reservation for lady candidates.
- Prescribed application form is available on the University website(www.srtmun.ac)
- No T.A./D.A. will be paid to attend the interview.
- Eligible candidates those who are already in services should submit their applications through proper channel.
- All attested Xerox copies of certificates and other relevant documents should be attached with the application form.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 2/4/2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017