Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMUN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMUN)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor Job on or before 28.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMUN)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||08 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.15,600 – Rs.39,100/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s College of Computer Science & Information Technology, Nanded. MGM Campus, near Airport Road Nanded. 431605 (M.S.)|
Detail of Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMUN) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following posts (Granted) in Maharashtra Udayagiri Mahavidyalaya, Udgir, Tq. Udgir Dist. Latur run by M.E. Society, Udgir Tq.Udgir & Dist. Latur. The applications duly completed in all respects should reach on the following address in fifteen days. The candidates of reserved category should submit one copy of the application to the Assistant Registrar, Special Cell, S.R.T.M. University, Nanded.
- No of post : 08
- i) Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. iii) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this clause 4.4.1, candidates who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for requirement and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in University/ Colleges/Institutions. iv) NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted. Director of physical Education: i) A Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 55 % marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with a consistently good academic record. ii) Record of having represented the University/College at the inter-university/Inter-Collegiate competition or the State and / or national championships. iii) Qualifying in the national level test conducted for the purpose by the U.G.C. or any other agency approved by the U.G.C. iv) Passed the physical fitness test conducted in accordance with these Regulations. v) However, candidates, who are, or have been awarded Ph.D. degree in accordance with the “University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree), Regulations 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of University Assistant Directory of Physical Education/College Director of physical Education & Sports.
- Pay Scale :- Rs. 15600 – 39100 + AGP Rs. 6000
- Salary and allowances :- As per the U.G.C., State Govt.and Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded rules from time to time.
Selection Procedure for Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMUN)- Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28.02.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor Vacancy in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMUN):
The applications duly completed in all respects should reach the following address within fifteen days. The candidates belonging to reserved category should submit one copy of application to the Assistant Registrar, Special Cell, Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded, (Maharashtra). Prescribed application form is available on the University website (www.srtmun.ac.in). No T.A. & D.A. will be paid to the candidates appearing for interview. There will be relaxation of 5% Marks at P.G.Level for SC/ST candidates. 30% and 3% posts will be reserved for women and handicapped persons respectively. As per G.R.dated 29.03.1997, VJ/NT will be interchangeable as VJ/NT1/NT2/NT3. Eligible candidates who are already in service should submit their applications through proper channel. All attested Xerox copies of certificates and other relevant documents should be attached with the application form. Address :- The Principal, Sambhajirao Kendre Mahavidyalaya, Jalkot.Tq. Jalkot Dist. Latur – 413532 (Maharashtra)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SRTMUN|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|