Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMUN) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Professor & More Vacancies with M.Phil /Ph.D, M.Sc holders
Company name : Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMUN)
Posts : Assistant Professor & More Vacancies
Qualification : M.Phil /Ph.D, M.Sc
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- p.m.
No of Post : 22
Location : Nanded
Last date to apply : 19.11.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Professor & More Vacancies
|Name of Post||
|No. of Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Professor||1. Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Masters Degree level in a relevant subject from an accredited foreign university. 2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. 3. Not will standing anything contained in sub-clauses 1) and 2) to this clause 4.4.1, candidates. Who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the university Grand Commission (Minimum Standards and procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirment of the minimum eligibal condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ Colleges/ Institutions. 4. NET/SLET/SEL shall also not be required such masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted||
English 02 1.Open , 1.SC, Marathi 01 1. S.T, Hindi 02 1.Open , 1. VJ ,Economics 01 1.OBC, Sociology 01 1.S.C, Music 02 1.Open , 1.OBC, Psychology 01 1.Open, Defence Studies 01 1.Open, Geography 02 1.Open , 1.NT1,Mathmatics 02 1.Open , 1.SBC, Sanskrit 01 1. Open , Pali 01 1.SC, History 01 1.Open , Poli.Science 01 1.OBC
1. Master, s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/documentation with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with
|3||Director of Physical Education||
1. A masters Degree in Physical Education or masters Degree in sport science with at leat 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with a consistently good academic record. 2. Record of having represented the University / College at the inter University /inter collegiate competitions or the state and or national championships. 3. Qualifying in the national leval test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC. 4. Passed the physical fitness test conducted with these regulations. 5. However, candidates , who are , or have been awarded Ph.D Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission ( Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulation 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of University Assistant Director of Physical Education /college Director of Physical Education & sports
How to apply
Candidates should apply with detailed bio data to Ramdas Athwale Arts & Comm. College, Nilanga latest by 19.11.2014
- Prescribed application from is available on the University Website (www.srtmu.ac.in)
- No T.A. /D.A. will be paid to attend the interview.
- Eligible candidates those who are already in service should submit applications through proper channel.
- Relaxation of 5% marks at P.G. level for SC/ST candidate only.
- As per G.R. dated 29/03/1997 VJ/NT will be interchangeable as VJ, NT1 NT2 NT3
- 30% seats will be reserved for women as 3% seats will be reserved for handicapped persons.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 19.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From SRTMUN|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016