Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University(SRTMUN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofController of Examinations/Librarian through recruitment notification – Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University(SRTMUN) Advt N O . SRTMUN/SP/02/2015 . Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Shivaji University(SUK).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Controller of Examinations/Librarian Job on or before7/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name :Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University(SRTMUN)
Vacancy Name :Controller of Examinations/Librarian
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : Rs.67,000/p.m
Job Location :nandea
Last Date to Apply for this job :7/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University(SRTMUN),Vishnupuri,nandea 431 606
Detail of Ministry of Health and Family WelfareController of Examinations/Librarian Recruitment:
- Details of the post of Controller of Examinations: Details of Qualifications, Experience, Pay Scale and additional information for the post of Controller of Examinations : Post Name : Controller of Examinations
No. of Post : 1 (One)
Reservation : Unreserved
Pay Scale : For Candidate from teaching profession: Rs. 37400-67000, with AGP – Rs. 10000 For Candidate from Non teaching profession: Rs. 37400-67000, with GP – Rs. 8900 AND Other usual allowances and benefits as admissible under University/ State Government rules in force from time to time
Qualifications: A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale. A relaxation of 5% from 55% to 50% of marks at Masters Level is permissible for SC/ST and candidates. A relaxation of 5% from 55% to 50% of marks is permissible to the Ph.D. Degree holders who have passed their Master’s Degree prior 19th September 1991.At least 15 years experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs7000/- and above or with 8 years of services in the AGP of Rs.8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration. AND / OR At least 15 years experience as Lecturer (Senior Scale)/ Lecturer with 8 years experience in Reader’s/ Associate Professor Grade along with experience in educational administration. OR Comparable experience in research establishment and /or other institutions of Higher Education, OR 15 years of Administrative Experience of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post. AND Candidate should posses a “Certificate of D.O.E. A.C. Societies “C.C.C.” or “O” level or “A” level or “B” level or “C” level or MS-CIT or GECT Certificate of Maharashtra State Higher & Technical Education Board” OR a Certificate in Computer Operation prescribed by the Govt. of Maharashtra from time to time. Those who are not possessing the said Certificate, they will have to produce the Certificate within two years from the date of their appointment.
Tenure : Appointment of Controller of Examinations shall be for a term of five years and he/she shall be eligible for reappointment for only one more term of five years
Details of the post of Librarian:Details of Qualifications, Experience, Pay Scale and additional information for the post of Librarian: Post Name : Librarian No. of Post : 1 (One)
Reservation : Unreserved
Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000, with AGP – Rs. 10000 AND Other usual allowances and benefits as admissible under University/ State Government rules in force from time to time
Qualifications:A Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/documentation with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale and consistently good academic record set out in UGC Regulations. At least 13 years experience as a Deputy Librarian in University or 18 years experience as a College Librarian.Evidence of innovative library service and organize of published worked.
Desirable: A M.Phil./Ph.D.Degree in Library Science / Information Science/ documentation/achieves and manuscript-keeping. Candidate should posses a “Certificate of D.O.E.A.C. Societies “C.C.C.” or “O” level or “A” level or “B” level or “C” level or MS-CIT or GECT Certificate of Maharashtra State Higher & Technical Education Board” OR a Certificate in Computer Operation prescribed by the Govt. of Maharashtra from time to time. Those who are not possessing the said Certificate, they will have to produce theCertificate within two years from the date of their appointment. Candidate should be fulfilled Complete Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) developed by UGC Regulations, 2010 in Appendix-III.
Selection Procedure for Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University(SRTMUN) -Controller of Examinations/Librarian Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Controller of Examinations/Librarian Vacancy in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University(SRTMUN) :
- An applicant is required to submit separate application for each post.
- Educational Qualifications shall be considered as on closing date.
- Paste (do not staple /pin) a passport size color photograph in the space provided on the right top portion of the application dully attested by the applicant.
- A candidate furnishing incorrect or false information shall stand disqualified at any stage.
- The University reserves its right to fill up or not to fill up the posts or to modify / alter / cancel the advertisement at any stage. Nobody can stake claim in this regard, or cannot appeal in the court. The decision about any dispute, complaint regarding recruitment process shall vaste with the Appointing Authority and it will be final. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Do not attach any original documents with the application.
- No application shall be entertained if it is, incomplete /received after the last dateprescribed / not forwarded through proper channel.
- No correspondence will be made with applicants who are not shortlisted/not called for interview.
- Applicants shall apply on the prescribed application form of this University only, which is
- available on university website www.srtmun.ac.in
- Applicants will be required to enclose attested copies of the certificates of their educational qualifications, experience,research experience etc.
- The University will not be responsible for postal delay, if any.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will be treated as disqualification.
- No queries or correspondence regarding issue of call letters for interview / selection of candidate will be entertained at any stage.
- University reserves the rights to decide criteria/ procedure for short listing of the candidates.
- As per provision laid down in State Govt . Notification No. SRV.2000/CR(17/ 2000)/XII dated 28th March, 2005 issued by General Administration Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai, candidates must submit the prescribed declaration of the small family as one of the essential qualifications for recruitment, in the prescribed proforma with Application Form, as Declaration FORM-A.
- The Candidate appointed in the University services after 1 Nov., 2005 would be covered under new “Defined Contribution Pension Scheme” and the existing pension scheme (i.e. Maharashtra Civil Services (Pension) Rules, 1982 and Maharashtra Civil Services(Commutation of Pension) Rules 1984) and General Provident Fund Scheme (GPF) will not be applicable as per Government Resolution No. CPS-1005/126/SER-4, dated 31st Oct., 2005 and subsequent Government Resolutions issued from time to time. This rule shall not be applicableto the candidate, who is already working on pension-able post.
- Disputes related to this advertisement are subject to Nanded Jurisdiction.
- The allowances and benefits as admissible under State Government and University rules in force from time to time.
- Those who are in service should apply through proper channel. In case the applicable is in service the endorsement of employees on the application page is mandatory.
- Page Numbering on each page/and/Page of index should enclose with the application form.
- The call letters will be issued to the candidates as per University rules.Mere possession of minimum qualifications does not confer any right to be called for interview and / or selection.
- The envelope containing application forms should be superscribed by “Application for the post of”.Candidate should enclose attested copies of all the following documents / certificates with each application form. Degree / Diploma, Statement of Marks and other certificates of the educational qualifications and experience. SSC certificate or other equivalent certificate in support of age.All other relevant documents / certificates.
- Application duly filled in prescribed format with all attested relevant enclosures in 10 (TEN)Sets, as downloaded from thewebsite of the University will be accepted on or before 07/09/2015in person or by post within office hours on all working days (except public holidays,1st and 3 rd Saturday) along with Demand draft of Rs1000/- [non-refundable] of nationalized bank drawn in favour of “Registrar, Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded” payable at Nanded. Must write name of Post , his/her name, address on the back of D.D.
- Candidates should send the application in the prescribed form, to reach the Registrar, Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Vishnupuri, Nanded-431 606 (Maharashtra) on or before 07/09/2015 up to at 5.40 p.m.
- The actual date of interview will be informed to the concerned qualified candidates through email and by post. It will also pub lish on University web-site.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job7/9/2015