Syndicate Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Attenders, Sweepers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Syndicate Bank.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Attenders, Sweepers Job on or before 30/11/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Syndicate Bank
Vacancy Name : Attenders, Sweepers
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 311 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/11/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Deputy General Manager, Syndicate Bank, Regional Office, Personnel Cell, No.110, Radha Vittal Mansion, R V Road, V V Puram, Bangalore – 560004.
Detail of Syndicate Bank Attenders, Sweepers Recruitment:
The Bank is proposing to empanel suitable candidates to work as Attenders (Post 1) Part Time Sweepers (Post 2) ON TEMPORARY BASIS in the leave or permanent vacancies of attenders/Part Time Sweepers in the branches / offices of the following districts.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Age|
|Attenders, Sweepers||311 Post||Eligibility criteria as on 01.10.2015 Educational Qualification: Post (1) A pass in 8th standard and candidates should not have passed intermediate or 12th or 10+2 Examination. Post (2) A pass in 5th standard and candidates should not have passed intermediate or 12th or 10+2 Examination. For both the posts the candidates should have the reading and writing knowledge of local language KANNADA.||Minimum 18 years, Maximum 26 years. The relaxation in upper age limit is as follows: i) Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates by 5 years. ii) Other Backward Classes candidates by 3 years. iii) Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) category candidates (a) by 15 years for SC/ST (b) by 13 years for OBC and (c) by 10 years for General. iv) Ex-Servicemen by 3 years plus the usual period of service in the Defence Forces subject to a maximum age of 50 years. v) Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands and who are not re-married – Up to the age of 35 years (up to 40 years for members of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes & OBC upto 38 years).|
Selection Procedure for Syndicate Bank – Attenders, Sweepers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/11/2015.
- Eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The place date and time of interview will be informed to the eligible candidates individually. The selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview. The interview will be conducted by a committee constituted for the purpose. The Bank reserves the right to call the required number of candidates for interview.
How to apply for Attenders, Sweepers Vacancy in Syndicate Bank :
- Candidates applying for the above post for vacancies in a particular district should belong to the said district and should have a valid employment registration of the same district employment exchange.
- The empanelment is subject to the reservations provisions for SC/ST/OBC/PHs, Exservicemen and other categories as per the rules in force.
- Copies of the Education Qualification, Caste Certificate, Proof of date of birth and Employment Exchange Registration Card shall be enclosed to the application.
- Copy of the medical certificate from the medical board regarding physical disability (For the candidates belonging to physically challenged category)
- Affix your recent passport size photograph to the application and sign across.
- The application should be signed by the candidate with date and place.
- Applications received with incomplete details or without copies of all documents or received late will not be considered.
- The empanelment of candidates belonging to OBC in the reserved category is subject to producing OBC certificate in the Central Government format. Specimen of the OBC Certificate is enclosed.
- Those candidates, who satisfy above conditions should send their application in the prescribed format so has to reach the above address on or before 30.11.2015. Address: The Deputy General Manager, Syndicate Bank, Regional Office, Personnel Cell, No.110, Radha Vittal Mansion, R V Road, V V Puram, Bangalore – 560004.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/11/2015