Syndicate Bank invites online application for the recruitment of Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO) for Any Graduate holders
Company name :Syndicate Bank
Posts :Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO)
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.50,000/-pm
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 24.11.2014
Details of Post :
Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO):
Syndicate Bank (Govt., of India Enterprise) is a leading provider of complete range of Banking Services to its clients. The Bank is aggressively expanding its operations. The Bank proposes to appoint an Internal Ombudsman as Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO) (One position) on contract basis.
- No. of Posts 1(one) – Unreserved / General
- Age Not more than 62 years as on the cut off date.
- Experience Minimum 10 years of experience in the Branch/Zonal Office and Minimum of two years’ experience as General Manger or as General Manager (Field Operations).
- Essential profile/Qualification Retired General Manager from a Scheduled Commercial Bank, preferably from a Public Sector Bank other than Syndicate Bank.
- Tenure of appointment Contract will be for a period of two years with a review after one year and extendable by one year on merits at the discretion of the Top Management.
- Type of appointment Contractual appoint.
- Remuneration Consolidated monthly salary of Rs.50,000/- per month subject to deduction of taxes as applicable.
- Other facilities 1) Telephone / Mobile 2) Towards local conveyance a lump sum of Rs.5,000/- per month on declaration basis will be paid 3) In case of travel on outstation duty, eligible Travelling, Halting allowance at par with the General Manager in TEG Scale – VII of the Bank.
- Leave: As per Note CCSO is eligible for one day leave per month (12 days leave per calendar year), out of which not more than 04 days can be taken at a time. However, if the absence exceeds one day in a month, proportionate amount may be deducted for each day of his absence over and above one day permissible leave from consolidated payment. Balance of the leave shall not be allowed to be carried over to the next calendar year.In addition to the above leave, he/she is eligible for Annual Leave of 20 days per year. The Annual Leave will be credited only after completion of one year of contracted period. However in case of exigencies the same may be permitted on pro-rata basis.This Leave of 20 days will be credited on the annual day of joining and the same will lapse Ref: 388/2928/CO: P&D/2014/SKS Date: 18/10/2014 on the date of next year when fresh leave is credited to his account. However, leave balance at any time shall not exceed 20 days. This leave cannot be encashed at any time and under any circumstances.
- Termination of contract The contract can be terminated by either party i.e. CCSO or the Bank, giving to each other one month’s notice or pay in lieu thereof.
- Office CSSO shall be working in Corporate Office at Bengaluru.
- Working Hours Normal Working Hours of the Bank
- Job description (in brief): The system of Internal Ombudsman as Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO) is being introduced in the Bank as per the Damodaran Committee recommendations on Customer Service. The CCSO of the Bank is required to act as the Internal Ombudsman of the Bank to strengthen the grievance redressal mechanism and to reduce the complaints to Banking Ombudsman.
- Selection process will consist of Personal Interaction/Interview conducted by the Selection Committee.
- The Bank will undertake preliminary screening of the applications for preparing, if necessary, a shortlist of eligible applicants to be called for personal interaction/ interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final. Merely fulfilling the requirements laid down in the advertisement would not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for personal interaction/interview.
- The details regarding the time, date and address of the venue for the personal interaction /interview will be intimated to the shortlisted applicants.
- Applicant selected for the assignment should obtain clearance from the previous employer for taking up the assignment with Syndicate Bank.
- Depending upon the requirement Bank reserves the right to cancel or restrict or curtail or enlarge any or all of the provisions of the selection process, if need so arises and without any further notice and without assigning any reason there for.
How to apply:
- The applicants are advised to fill their applications strictly as per the format provided by bank on its website (www.Syndicatebank.in) The application form should be typed or neatly hand written in English on a good quality “White A 4 size” paper. The application must have the latest passport size photograph affixed (pasted) and duly signed across. Application must be complete in all respects. Incomplete and illegible applications will be rejected.
- Application should be accompanied by attested copies of relevant certificate(s)/documents, in support of proof of age, category, educational qualification, work experience etc., as mentioned in the application form. Please note that applications without complete documents are liable to be rejected.
- The application form along with self attested copies of relevant certificate/s is to be sent by ordinary post only. The application form complete in all respects and duly signed should be sent in a cover super scribed as “Application for appointment of Chief Customer Service Officer on contract basis 2014” and addressed to the General Manager, Planning and development Department, Corporate office, Bangalore.
- Applications complete in all respects along with attested copies of the required documents should reach the bank on or before 24.11.2014. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 24.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Syndicate Bank|