Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation(TNCSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Steno Typist Grade -III through recruitment notification – Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation(TNCSC) Recruitment 2015 – Rc.No. AE5/82024/2014 . Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation(TNCSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Steno Typist Grade -III Job on or before 30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation(TNCSC)
Vacancy Name :Steno Typist Grade -III
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 10 post
Salary : Rs.20,200/p.m
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date to Apply for this job :30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation, No,12, Thambusamy Road, Kilpauk, Head Office, Chennai – 600010
Detail of Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation(TNCSC)Steno Typist Grade -III Recruitment:
- Post : STENO TYPIST GRADE III
- Pay Band + Grade Pay : Rs.5200 – 20200 + 2800 G.P 3
- Place of work : CHENNAI
- Total number of post to be filled : 10 (TEN)
- Age limit and relaxation : SCA/SC/ST – 18 to 35 MBC/DNC/BC – 18 to 32 Others – 18 to 30 Differently Abled Person – 18 to 45
- Education Qualification : Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent qualification: 1. Minimum General Education Qualification. Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting and Shorthand. By the Higher grade in Tamil and English. (or) By the Higher grade in Tamil and Lower grade in English. (or) By the Higher grade in English and Lower grade in Tamil Note: The candidates who have not passed SSLC Examination or its equivalent are not eligible even if they possess a higher qualification.
Selection Procedure for Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation(TNCSC) -Steno Typist Grade -III Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Steno Typist Grade -III Vacancy in Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation(TNCSC) :
- Permanent Community Card / Certificate shall be obtained from the competent authorities listed below and photocopy is to be submitted along with the application form for claiming reservation benefits. ST Revenue Divisional Officer / P.A to Collector for applicants from the Metropolitan Citites SC / SCA Tahsildar of native Taluk of the candidate BC / MBC / DNC Head Quarter Deputy Tahsildar or Special Deputy Tahsildar DW (Destitute Widow) Revenue Divisional Officer or the Assistant Collector or the Sub-Collector concerned Differently Abled Persons Medical Board of the District concerned certifying the nature and extent of disability in percentage D:\hoedp\Steno-typist notification.doc Application must be accompanied by attested copies of certificates regarding educational qualifications and prescribed experience, failing which it will be treated as incomplete and is liable to be summarily rejected.
- Priority candidates should be enclosed necessary certificate issued by the competent authority. If certificate should not be enclosed, it should be treated as non priority category.
- Candidates sending the application by Post / Speed Post / Courier should see that the application reaches this Office on or before the last date prescribed.
- Applications received after the last date will be summarily rejected. 6. Enquiries towards acknowledgement of applications will not be entertained.
- Candidates should necessarily fill in the information regarding pending court cases, criminal cases, disciplinary actions or equivalent etc. in the relevant column of the application form. Any changes in this information as and when occurred after the submission of application form till the completion of recruitment process should be brought to the notice of the TNCSC by the candidate, failing which the TNCSC reserves the right to cancel the candidature and to debar from all selections.
- The Managing Director reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the posts without assigning any reason whatsoever although recommended by the Selection Committee. In the matter of recruitment the decision of the Managing Director is final and any representation against non selection will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The selected candidates shall be governed by the Contributed Pension Scheme as per the prevailing rules of Government of Tamil Nadu.
- In G.O(MS) No. 145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2001, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in Direct Recruitment or preferential basis with persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential D:\hoedp\Steno-typist notification.doc allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment.
- If no qualified and suitable women candidates are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male candidates belonging to the respective communal categories.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/9/2015
Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation(TNCSC) Recruitment 2014 – Rc.No. AE5/82024/2014 .