Tamil Nadu Co operative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Executive, Deputy Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, B.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tamil Nadu Co operative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Executive, Deputy Manager on or before 20/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tamil Nadu Co operative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN)
Vacancy Name :Junior Executive, Deputy Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-34,800/-pm
Job Location : Karaikudi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Tamil Nadu Co operative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN), Karaikudi
Detail Of Tamil Nadu Co operative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN) Junior Executive, Deputy Manager Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay Rs.||Distribution of Vacancy||Educational Qualification Prescribed|
|Deputy Manager (Dairy Chemist)||Rs.9300- 34800 +GP 4400||OC – General–Non Priority 1||Must possess Post Graduate Degree in Dairy Science / Dairy Chemistry / Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry / BioTechnology / Quality Control.|
|Deputy Manager (Dairy Bacteriology)||Rs.9300 – 34800 + GP 4400||OC – General–Non Priority 1||Must possess a Post Graduate Degree in Micro Biology, Dairy Bacteriology / Quality Control|
|Deputy Manager (System)||Rs.9300 – 34800 + GP 4400||OC – General–Non Priority 1||Must possess a Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Information Technology) or (Computer Science) or Master of Computer Application from a recognized University.|
|Junior Executive (Typing)||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + GP 2400||OC- General –Non Priority-1||Must possess any Degree with Type writing Higher Grade in English and Tamil.|
Selection Procedure For Tamil Nadu Co operative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN) – Junior Executive, Deputy Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Executive, Deputy Manager Vacancy in Tamil Nadu Co operative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN):
- List of Documents to be produced at the time of Certificate Verification/Oral Test ( If applicable) i) Evidence of Date of Birth ( SSLC/ HSC/TC) ii) Community Certificate from the competent authority ( i.e. Life card)* iii) Evidence of Educational Qualifications ( SSLC/HSC/Diploma/Degree/PG Degree of Provisional Certificate etc.) iv) Evidence for Typewriting/Shorthand Qualifications* v) Evidence of Tamil Qualification ( Viz. SSLC/HSC/Degree/Certificate for having passed Tamil conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) vi) Veterinary Registration Certificate/Driving Licence* vii) Differently Abled Certificate from the competent Medical Officer to the effect that he/she is a fit person to discharge his/her duties and with the entries therein regarding the percentage of differently abled* viii) A Certificate of Destitute Widow from the RDO or the Assistant Collector or the SubCollector concerned in the format prescribed* ix) A Certificate as evidence for claim in respect of Ex-Serviceman
- Selection of candidate by the Management carries with it no guarantee of actual appointment.
- The Number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable to modification.
- Any claim by a candidate that he/she has obtained a higher or additional qualification made after the submission of an application will not be entertained.
- The claims of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational/ Technical qualifications and community are accepted only on the information furnished by them in their applications. Their candidature therefore will be provisional and subject to the Management satisfying itself, about their age, educational/technical qualifications, Community etc., Mere admission to the interview or inclusion of name in the list will not confer on the candidates any right for appointment. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Management reserves the right to reject any candidature at any stage, even after the selection has been made.
- The candidature of candidates, if found ineligible, shall stand cancelled even after declaration of their result.
- A candidate found by the Management qualified to compete for the appointment must be prepared to appear when summoned before the Management at the place notified at their own expenses.
- If a candidate is eligible for more than one post he/she should send separate application for each post. The filled in application, complete in all respects along with Xerox copies of required documents should be sent to the address mentioned in the advertisement either by Registered Post or Speed Post. If sent by any other mode, it is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure the receipt of the application in the office before the last date mentioned in the advertisement. Management will not be responsible for postal delay, if any. Application should be sent along with filled in Hall ticket and other enclosures listed in the Application. In the Hall ticket the Examination Roll No. need not be filled up by the applicant at the time of submission and the same will be assigned by the Management while sending Hall ticket for appearing for the written test.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/08/2015
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016