Tamil Nadu Co operative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Executive & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tamil Nadu Co operative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Executive & More Vacancies on or before 29/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tamil Nadu Co operative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN)
Vacancy Name : Junior Executive & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH/ 12TH/ Diploma/ Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 06 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200 – Rs.20,200/-pm
Job Location : Srivilliputtur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : General Manager, VIRUDHUNAGAR DCMPU,Srivilliputtur
Detail Of Tamil Nadu Co operative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN) Junior Executive & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Virudhunagar District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd., Srivilliputtur. “ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES-1”
|Name of the Post||No of post||Qualification||Scale of Pay Rs.|
|Extension officer Grade – II||4||1.Must be a Graduate in any Discipline 2. 2. Must possess a Diploma in Co.op. Management from any recognized Co.op Institution in Tamil Nadu. B.A(Co.op)/ B.Com(Co.op) exempted from Co.op. Training.||Rs.5200 – 20200 + GP Rs.2400/-|
|Junior Executive||1||1.Must possess any Degree. 2. 2. Must poseess a Diploma in Co.op Management. 3. 3.Certificate in Computer Applications obtained from reputed concern.||Rs.5200 – 20200 + GP Rs.2400/-|
|Lab Assistant / Technician (Lab)||1||1.Must possess a pass in S.S.L.C. or its equivalent 2. 2.Must possess a 2 years Diploma in Lab(Technician) issued by Govt./ Govt. approved Institutions,||Rs.5200 – 20200 + GP Rs.2400/-|
Selection Procedure For Tamil Nadu Co operative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN) – Junior Executive & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/05/2015
- Selection will be made based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the academic qualification and oral test.
How To Apply For Junior Executive & More Vacancies Vacancy in Tamil Nadu Co operative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN):
- If a candidate is eligible for more than one post he / she should send separate application for each post. The filled in application, complete in all respects along with xerox copies of required documents should be sent to the address mentioned in the advertisement either by Registered Post or Speed Post. If sent by any other mode, it is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure the receipt of the application in the office before the last date mentioned in the advertisement. Management will not be responsible for postal delay, if any. Application should be sent along with filled in Hall ticket and other enclosures listed in the Application. In the Hall ticket the Examination Roll No. need not be filled up by the applicant at the time of submission and the same will be assigned by the Management while sending Hall ticket for appearing for the written test.
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee where ever applicable Payment of fee should be made by way of demand draft only, drawn in favour of General Manager, VIRUDHUNAGAR DCMPU and payable at Srivilliputtur. Demand draft can be drawn in any one of the Nationalized Banks / Cooperative Banks and examination fees for each post should be remitted separately. Demand drafts obtained earlier to the date of advertisement will not be accepted and any other modes of payment like cheque, postal order and cash will not be accepted.
- Qualification in Tamil Every candidate on the date of the Notification for the post should possess an adequate knowledge in Tamil.
Explanation : For this purpose a person will be deemed to possess an adequate knowledge in Tamil : (a) In the case of a post for which the educational qualification prescribed is the Minimum General Educational Qualification and above, he/she must have passed the S.S.L.C Public Examination with Tamil Medium. [OR] (b) The candidate should pass the Tamil language proficiency test, conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 3 years from the date of entry into service.
- Community Certificate In the case of an applicant who claims to be a member of SC/SC(A) or ST or MBC/DC or BC (Other than BCM) or BCM, a certificate from the following authority noted against each should be produced in the form as specified in G.O.Ms.No.781, Revenue Department, Dated 2nd May 1988. Interested candidates may apply online on or before 29/05/2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/05/2015
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016