Tamil Nadu Co operative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Extension Officer Grade II through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tamil Nadu Co operative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Extension Officer Grade II on or before 30/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tamil Nadu Co operative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN)
Vacancy Name :Extension Officer Grade II
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 08 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : Salem
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Salem District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Unions Ltd Sithanur Thalavaipatty Salem 636302
Detail Of Tamil Nadu Co operative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN) Extension Officer Grade II Recruitment:
- Name of the District Cooperative Milk Producers‟ Union and address : The Salem District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Unions Ltd Sithanur Thalavaipatty Salem 636302
- Jurisdiction of the District Cooperative Milk Producers‟ Union : Salem and Namakkal Districts
- Name of the post and vacancies to be filled up and educational qualification prescribed
- No of Post : 08
- Qualification : 1. Must be a graduate in any discipline 2. Must possess a Diploma in cooperative Management from any recognized Co- operative Institution in Tamil Nadu. B.A (Co-op) / B.Com (Co-op) exempted from Co-operative training
- Salary : Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Minimum Age (Should have completed) : 18 Years
- Payment of TA & DA Candidate is not entitled for travelling allowance and Dearness Allowance.
- Probation Candidates selected and appointed to a post should undergo probation prescribed for the post. At any time before the end of the prescribed period of probation, the probation of a candidate appointed may be terminated and he may be discharged from the service.
Selection Procedure For Tamil Nadu Co operative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN) – Extension Officer Grade II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/10/2015
- Selection will be made based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the academic qualification and oral test. a) For academic qualification 90 marks b) For Oral test 10 marks
How To Apply For Extension Officer Grade II Vacancy in Tamil Nadu Co operative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN):
- List of Documents to be produced at the time of Certificate Verification /Oral Test (*If applicable) : (i) Evidence of Date of Birth (SSLC / HSC / TC) (ii) Community Certificate from the competent authority (ie. Life card)* (iii)Evidence of Educational Qualifications (SSLC / HSC / Diploma / Degree / PG Degree or Provisional certificate etc.) with Mark Sheets. (iv)Evidence for Typewriting/Shorthand Qualifications*. (v) Evidence of Tamil qualification (viz. SSLC / HSC / Degree/ Certificate for having passed Tamil conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission). (vi)Veterinary Registration Certificate / Driving Licence*. (vii) Differently Abled Certificate from the competent Medical Officer to the effect that he / she is a fit person to discharge his / her duties and with the entries therein regarding the percentage of Differently abled* (viii) A certificate of Destitute Widow from the RDO or the Assistant Collector or the Sub-Collector concerned in the format prescribed* (ix) A Certificate as evidence for claim in respect of Ex-servicman
- Tamil Medium: Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) have to produce the evidence, such as Transfer Certificate, Provisional Certificate / Convocation Certificate / Degree Certificate if needed mark sheets received from the Board of University or from the Institution, with a recording that he/she studied prescribed educational Qualification in Tamil Medium as per G.O.Ms.No.145 P & AR (S) Department dated 30.09.2010. If no evidence for „Persons studied in Tamil Medium ‟is available as said, then a certificate from the Head of the Institution as given below must be furnished.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/10/2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016