Tamil Nadu Dr M G R Medical University (TNDMGRMU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MD, MS, MBBS, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tamil Nadu Dr M G R Medical University (TNDMGRMU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Staff Nurse & Moe Vacancies Job on or before 30/4/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tamil Nadu Dr M G R Medical University (TNDMGRMU)|
|Vacancy Name||Staff Nurse & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||MS/MD, M.B.B.S, B.sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||THE TAMIL NADU DR. M.G.R. MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, 69, Anna Salai, Guindy, Chennai 600 032|
Detail of Tamil Nadu Dr M G R Medical University (TNDMGRMU)Staff Nurse & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for Registrar, Controller of Examinations, Deputy Controller of Examinations, Dean (Students), Assistant Professor, Lecturer and Staff Nurse Posts in The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University Chennai
- Registrar – 1 Post – Basic Pay 37400 Grade Pay 8800 in Pay Band IV – should be a academician in medical sciences in the rank of Professor – Age 45 years.
- Controller of Examinations – 1 Post – Basic Pay 15600 Grade Pay 7700 in Pay Band III – should be a academician in medical sciences in the rank of Professor – Age 45 years.
- Dean of Students – 1 Post – Basic Pay 15600 Grade Pay 7700 in Pay Band III – MD / MS with 5 years experience – Age 50 years.
- Assistant Professor (Transfusion Medicine) – 1 Post – Basic Pay 15600 Grade Pay 57000 in Pay Band III – MBBS with PG degree.
- Lecturer (Medical Genetics) – 1 Post – Basic Pay 15600 Grade Pay 57000 in Pay Band III – MBBS with PG degree.
- Staff Nurse – 1 Post – Basic Pay 9300 Grade Pay 4600 in Pay Band II – BSc Nursing with 2 years experience or Diploma in Nursing with 5 years experience – Age 35 years.
- Deputation basis appointment : Deputy Controller of Examinations – 1 Post – should be a academician in medical sciences in the rank of Assistant Professor
Selection Procedure for Tamil Nadu Dr M G R Medical University (TNDMGRMU)- Staff Nurse & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Staff Nurse & More Vacancies Vacancy in Tamil Nadu Dr M G R Medical University (TNDMGRMU):
- The application can be downloaded from the University Website and the Filled in application along with all the enclosures should reach the University on or before 5.00.p.m. on 30.04.2015 superscribing the envelope ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐’.
- Candidates who apply for direct recruitment must be Indian National.
- Candidates who satisfy the conditions prescribed should be prepared to appear for a written test if any, and/or//interview at their own cost.
- The summoning of the candidates for interview merely indicates that it is felt that he/she with others may be suitable for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/she will be recommended or selected or his/her conditions specified in the application will be accepted.
- It will be open to the University not to fill up the post now advertised.
- . Any attempt, by the candidate, either directly or indirectly to influence the Selection Committee or other authorities of the University will disqualify the candidate for the post. 7. The service conditions and other terms of appointment in the University shall be subject to the approval of the Governing Council of this University.
- Persons who are already working in State Government/University should send their applications through proper channel. Any delay in sending the applications through proper channel is not the responsibility of the University. Advance copies of the applications reaching the Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai‐32 within the prescribed time limit shall be entertained provided original application forwarded through proper channel reaches the Registrar before the candidates are called for interview.
- Defective and incomplete application and those with wrong or false information will be summarily rejected.
- Evidence of experience and Degree/Diploma Certificate and all the testimonials should be brought in original at the time of interview and must be produced at the time of joining, if selected. Attested copies of Certificates, mark‐sheets, testimonials, etc., should be attached with the application.
- The selected candidate under Direct Recruitment, shall produce, in original, the Matriculation or equivalent certificate as proof of the date of birth. No other evidence will be accepted.
- Applications received after the last date or without complete information will be rejected.
- In the case of direct recruitment the age of retirement is 58 years in the case of Non‐Teaching Staff and 60 years in the case of Teaching Staff.
- No interim queries regarding test/interview/selection will be
Important dates to Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/4/2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017