Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor through recruitment notification – Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Job on or before 30/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor, Associate Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 28 Post
Salary : Rs.30,000 /- pm
Job Location : Nagapattinam
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Registrar, Tamil Nadu Fisheries University, 1st line Beach Road, Nagapattinam-611 001
Detail of Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU) Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed form to fill up the post of Assistant Professor/Associate Professor in the University.
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR: 14 Posts/ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR-1 Post (FACULTY OF FISHERIES SCIENCES)
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR: 5 (FACULTY OF BASIC SCIENCES)
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR: 9 Posts/ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR-2 Posts (FACULTY OF FISHERIES ENGINEERING)(These posts will be filled up subject to the approval of the TNFU Regulations by the government)
Application form and instructions to candidates and the details on number of posts (discipline -wise), communal reservation, scale of pay, qualification as per the Service Rules of the University can be downloaded from the TNFU website www.tnfu.ac.in. The duly filled in application should reach the Registrar, Tamil Nadu Fisheries University, Nagapattinam-611 001 on or before 5.00 pm on 04.06.2015 along with the Registration Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only)/ Rs.250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) in the case of SC/ST candidates by crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Finance Officer, Tamil Nadu Fisheries University, Nagapattinam” at any nationalized bank payable at Nagapattinam. The Demand Draft should be dated not earlier than 06.05.2015. The candidates should specify in their application form “Application for the post of Assistant Professor(Fisheries Science)/Associate Professor (Fisheries Science)/Assistant Professor (Basic Sciences)/Assistant Professor (Fisheries Engineering)/Associate Professor (Fisheries Engineering) ”.
The candidates who are willing to serve in the University for not less than a minimum period of three years alone shall apply. The candidates selected for the above posts by this University should execute a bond to serve the University for a minimum period of three years; failing which he/she should pay a sum of Rs.30,000/- (Rupees Thirty thousand only). The bond should be executed before joining duty. Cut off date for all qualification is 30.05.2015 Proof (Photo copies) should be enclosed with the application. Certificates issued after the cutoff date will not be considered.
Selection Procedure for Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU) – Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Vacancy in Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU) :
- The application form shall be filled in, complete in all respects, giving correct information. Defective and incomplete applications and those with wrong or false information will be rejected.
- The application form along with a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.500/- and in the case of SC/ST Rs.250/- drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, Tamil Nadu Fisheries University, Nagapattinam should be sent so as to reach the Registrar of the University before the prescribed time and date. Application unaccompanied by the Demand Draft will be rejected. TNFU employees are exempted from payment of Registration fees.
- Persons who are already working in State or Central Government or any other organization should send their applications through proper channel / Employer. Any delay in sending the applications through proper channel / Employer is not the responsibility of this University. Advance copies of the applications reaching Registrar, Tamil Nadu Fisheries University, 1st line Beach Road, Nagapattinam-611 001, within the prescribed time limit shall be entertained. However, in such cases the candidates called for interview shall have to produce no objection certificate or original application duly forwarded by the competent authority, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear before the selection committee.
- Candidates may send copies of testimonials from persons intimately acquainted with his/ her work and character and must also give name and address of three persons to whom references can be made. If he/she has been in employment he should either give his present or more recent employer or immediate superior as a referee or submit a recent testimonial from him.
- If a candidate desires to name as a referee any person residing outside India he/she should write to that person asking him to send direct to the Registrar, Tamil Nadu Fisheries University, 1st line Beach Road, Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu, India, a statement of his opinion concerning the candidate’s character and suitability for the post. The reply will be treated as confidential.
- He/She should also submit an attested copy of the entry relating to his / her date of birth, from the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate and attested copies of his/her Degree Certificate or / and Diploma testimonials.
- Evidence of Degree/Diploma Certificates and testimonials should be brought in original only at the time of interview.
- Separate application with separate Registration fee is required for each post.
- Applications should reach the Office of the Registrar, Tamil Nadu Fisheries University, 1st line Beach Road, Nagapattinam-611 001, before the time and date fixed. Applications received after the last date shall stand rejected automatically.
- Candidates who apply for teaching posts in Fisheries faculty Bachelor of Fisheries Science is a mandatory qualification. 11.Candidates who apply for Engineering / Technology posts, the eligibility criteria shall be as per AICTE and UGC from time to time.
- Eligible candidates will be informed about the date and place of interview through intimation. However, University will not take any responsibility for non-receipt or delayed receipt of the intimation by a candidate.
- Applicants for the post of Assistant Professor and equivalent should indicate clearly whether they have qualified the NET.
- Period mentioned in the columns viz., Teaching/ Research/ Extension/ Administration should tally with the total period of experience committed.
- Proof for every claim should be enclosed in along with the application.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/5/2015
Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2015.