Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Boiler Operators/ Central Control Room Operator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Boiler Operators/ Central Control Room Operator Job on or before 09.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)|
|Vacancy Name||Boiler Operators/ Central Control Room Operator|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Salary||Rs.28213 -32,700/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||GENERAL MANAGER (HR) TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED KAGITHAPURAM – 639 136, KARUR DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU|
Detail of Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) Boiler Operators/ Central Control Room Operator Recruitment:
TNPL, a well known Paper Manufacturing Company with a turnover of over ` 2300 Crore requires the following personnel for its Mills / Lime Sludge and Fly Ash Management System in Kagithapuram, Karur District:
SEMI SKILLED (C) (BOILER OPERATORS)
- No. of Vacancies : 7
- Reservation : General Turn – 2; BC-2 (other than BC Muslim-1; BC Muslim – 1); MBC/DNC-2; SC – 1
- Qualification : SSLC and National Trade Certificate (NTC) in any Trade with not less than 60% of marks, National Apprenticeship Certificate with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate.
- Age limit : Maximum as on 01/02/2015 General Turn-30 years; BC-30 years; MBC/DNC-32 years; SC/ST-35 years
- Experience : Should have minimum 5 years of experience as on 01/02/2015 in an industry in the operation of moving grate or Fluidised Bed combustion multifuel fired water tube Boilers of evaporation rate 60 TPH and above and working pressure 64 ata and above. Knowledge of DCS operation is essential. As regards experience, candidates are required to furnish details of the Boilers such as Type, Working pressure, Superheated steam temperature, Evaporation capacity, Heating surface area etc., and number of years of experience with details of date of joining and date of relieving and designation in various companies.
- Salary :Rs.32,700/
CENTRAL CONTROL ROOM (CCR) OPERATOR
- No. of Vacancy : 1
- Reservation : MBC / DNC
- Qualification : First Class full time 3 years B.Sc. (Chemistry) / First Class full time Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology.
- Age limit : Maximum as on 01/02/2015 MBC/DNC – 32 years
- Experience : Should have minimum 5 years of post qualification experience as on 01/02/2015 in Rotary Cement Kiln operation with DCS / PLC from CCR in a dry process Cement Industry.
- Salary :Rs.28,213.63/
Selection Procedure for Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)- Boiler Operators/ Central Control Room Operator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09.03.2015.
- Selection process for TNPL recruitment 2015 at Tamil Nadu will be based on the Personal Interview.
How to apply for Boiler Operators/ Central Control Room Operator Vacancy in Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL):
Applicants should enclose documentary proof for Date of Birth, Community, Educational Qualifications, Class & Percentage of marks, Experience etc., along with the Biodata form. Biodata form with insufficient documentary proof will be summarily rejected. For details relating to age, qualification, experience, etc., please visit TNPL’s website www.tnpl.com. Biodata format is available in our website. Biodata format is available in our website. Candidates who conform to the job requirements as given in the website may apply in the above format by post in strict confidence superscribing the name of the post within 15 days from the date of release of this advertisement to: GENERAL MANAGER (HR) TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED Kagithapuram-639 136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu. giving full details of age, qualification with year of passing, experience, community, salary drawn and position being held along with copies of testimonials towards proof for the same. Applicants should enclose documentary proof for Date of Birth, Community, Educational Qualifications, Class & Percentage of marks, Experience etc., along with the Biodata form. Biodata form with insufficient documentary proof will be summarily rejected. Last date for receipt of applications : 09/03/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09.03.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TNPL|
|Other State Government jobs|