Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Manager/ Assistant Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Manager/ Assistant Manager Job on or before 04.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Manager/ Assistant Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||04.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||GENERAL MANAGER (HR) TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED KAGITHAPURAM – 639 136, KARUR DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU|
Detail of Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) Deputy Manager/ Assistant Manager Recruitment:
TNPL, a well known Paper Manufacturing Company with a turnover of over ` 2300 Crore requires the following personnel for its Corporate Office at Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- DEPUTY MANAGER (SECRETARIAL) / ASSISTANT MANAGER (SECRETARIAL)
- No. of vacancies : 2
- Reservation : General Turn – 1 BC (other than BC Muslim) – 1
- Qualification : Should be a Graduate and an Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
- Scale of Pay : Rs.19,500-29,500/- p.m
- Age : For Deputy Manager (Secretarial): Minimum 34 years as on 01.02.2015 For Assistant Manager (Secretarial): Minimum 29 years as on 01.02.2015
- Experience : For Deputy Manager (Secretarial): Should have minimum 12 years of post qualification experience in Secretarial Department of reputed Organizations as on 01.02.2015. For Assistant Manager (Secretarial): Should have minimum 7 years of post qualification experience in Secretarial Department of reputed Organizations as on 01.02.2015. The incumbent should have good exposure in Company Law, Stock Exchange Regulations, SEBI Guidelines. Should have exposure to latest amendments in Companies Act, 2013. Should be computer literate with good communication skill. Must possess ability to liaise with various agencies like Financial Institutions, Merchant Bankers, SEBI, Stock Exchange, Registrar & Transfer Agents, etc.
Selection Procedure for Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)- Deputy Manager/ Assistant Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04.03.2015.
- Selection process for TNPL recruitment 2015 at Tamil Nadu will be based on the Personal Interview.
How to apply for Deputy Manager/ Assistant Manager Vacancy in Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL):
Candidates who conform to the job requirements as given in the website may apply in the prescribed format by post in strict confidence superscribing the name of the post within 15 days from the date of release of this advertisement to: DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (CORPORATE TECHNICAL CELL) TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED NO.67, MOUNT ROAD, GUINDY, CHENNAI – 600 032 TAMIL NADU giving full details of age, qualification with year of passing, experience, community, salary drawn and position being held along with copies of testimonials towards proof for the same. Applicants should enclose documentary proof for Date of Birth, Community, Educational Qualifications, Class & Percentage of marks, Experience etc., along with the Bio-data form. Bio-data form with insufficient documentary proof will be summarily rejected. Last date for receipt of applications : 04/03/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04.03.2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From TNPL|
|Other State Government jobs|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016