Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Plant Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B. Tech/ B.Sc/ M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Plant Engineer & More Vacancies Job on or before 22.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)|
|Vacancy Name||Plant Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ B.sc/ M.A|
|Total No of Vacancy||17 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||GENERAL MANAGER (HR) TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED KAGITHAPURAM – 639 136, KARUR DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU|
Detail of Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) Plant Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
TNPL, a well known Paper Manufacturing Company with a turnover of over ` 2300 Crore requires the following personnel for its Paper Mills at Kagithapuram, Karur District and for its Multilayer Double Coated Board Plant to be established in Trichy District, Tamilnadu:
- Post Name :
- Post Name: Assistant General Manager – 4 Posts
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – 3 Posts
- Post Name: Assistant Field Officer Trainee – 6 Posts
- Post Name: Senior Manager – 5 Posts
- Post Name: Manager (Process) – 3 Posts
- Post Name: Plant Engineer (Instrumentation) – 2 Posts
- Education Qualification: Candidates minimum education qualification should be..
- For Assistant General Manager: B.E/ B. Tech in Instrumentation Technology/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- For Assistant Manager: B.E/ B. Tech in Instrumentation Technology/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- For Assistant Field Officer Trainee : B. Sc degree in Agriculture/ Forestry/ Horticulture with 70% marks/ 1st class M. Sc in Botany
- For Senior Manager: B.E/ B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- For Manager (Process) : B.E/ B. Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology/ Pulp & Paper Technology
- For Plant Engineer (Instrumentation) : B.E/ B. Tech in Instrumentation Technology
- Education/Degree should be from recognized board or university
- Salary :
- Assistant General Manager – 1,28,500/-
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – 73,800/-
- Post Name: Assistant Field Officer Trainee – I st year Stipend : ` 18,000/-p.m. IInd year Stipend : ` 20,250/-p.m.
- Post Name: Senior Manager – 1,08,900/-
- Post Name: Manager (Process) – 1,00,500/-
- Post Name: Plant Engineer (Instrumentation) – 61,900/-
- Age limit :Age limit for applying TNPL recruitment 2015 is Minimum 25 years and Maximum 46 years
Selection Procedure for Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)- Plant Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22.01.2015.
- Selection process for TNPL recruitment 2015 at Tamil Nadu will be based on the Personal Interview.
How to apply for Plant Engineer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL):
For details relating to age, qualification, experience, etc, please visit TNPL’s website: www.tnpl.com. Bio-data format is available in our website. Candidates who conform to the job requirements as given in the website may apply in the prescribed format by post in strict confidence superscribing the name of the post within 15 days from the date of release of this advertisement to: GENERAL MANAGER (HR) TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED KAGITHAPURAM – 639 136, KARUR DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU giving full details of age, qualification with year of passing, experience, community, salary drawn and position being held along with copies of testimonials towards proof for the same. Applicants should enclose documentary proof for Date of Birth, Community, Educational Qualifications, Class & Percentage of Marks, Experience, salary drawn, etc, along with the Bio-data form. Bio-data form with insufficient documentary proof will be summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TNPL|
|Other State Government jobs|