Tamil Nadu Professional Examination Board (TNPEB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lab Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th Pass can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tamil Nadu Professional Examination Board (TNPEB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Lab Assistant Job on or before 06.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tamil Nadu Professional Examination Board (TNPEB)|
|Vacancy Name||Lab Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||4360 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06.05.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||DPI Campus, Chennai-600 006.|
Detail of Tamil Nadu Professional Examination Board (TNPEB)Lab Assistant Recruitment:
Tamilnadu School Lab Assistant (tndge) Recruitment 2015 Application Form 4360 Post ; Further Details Regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Physical Test, General Information, Eligibility Conditions, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Syllabus and Scheme of Examination, Examination Center, Examination Fee, How to Apply, Important Dates, Online or Offline Application, Official Notification for Tamil Nadu Department of Government Examinations (TNDGE)Recruitment 2015 is given below.
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Department of Government Examinations (TNDGE)
- Total No of Vacancy: 4360
- Name of the Post: Lab Assistant
|Tamil Nadu Lab Assistant Vacancies 2015|
- Educational Qualifications: 10th Pass
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- With 2400/- Grade Pay
- TN School Lab Assistant List of Nodal Centers / Application Center – Click Here
- Age Limit: Candidates age should Minimum Age 18 years ; Maximum 35 years for SC / SCA / ST / Destitute Widow of all communities ; 32 years for BC / BCM / MBC ; 30 years for UR candidate
Selection Procedure for Tamil Nadu Professional Examination Board (TNPEB)- Lab Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05.2015.
- Stage 1: A Common written exam will be conducted for all candidates
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the Marks Obtained in the written exam in the ratio of 1:5 for interview.
- Stage 2: After interview, candidates will provisionally shortlisted for posting.
- Fill the application form with all the details completely after reading the notification and instructions.
Required Document for Registration:
- SSLC Certificate / 10th Certificate [Must]
- Community Certificate [Must]
- Employment Registration Card [IF any]
- Experience Certificate [If any]
- Higher Qualification Certificate (12th, Degree) [If Any]
Syllabus and Pattern for Tamil Nadu School Lab Assistant Jobs:
- Science (SSLC Standard Level)
- General Knowledge
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs. 150/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
How to apply for Lab Assistant Vacancy in Tamil Nadu Professional Examination Board (TNPEB):
Eligible and interested Candidates are suggested to apply through on Nodal Centre on your respective district office/school on or before 24.04.2015 to 06.05.2015.
- Candidates you may apply through on Nodal Centers only.
- You cannot apply on online mode / through post office.
- The List of nodal centers has been published for many districts available today in our website (23.4.2015)
Important dates to reLab Assistant :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06.05.2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016