Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chemist through recruitment notification – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.:406. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Job Chemist job from 06/02/2014 to 04/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||04/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC), Tamil Nadu|
Detail of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Chemist Recruitment:
Applications are invited only through online mode upto 04.03.2015 for Direct Recruitment to the vacancies in the following post:-
- No of post : 03
- Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- (PB2) + 5,100/- Grade Pay
- Qualification : A First or Second Class Degree in M.Sc., in Chemistry OR Chemical Technology OR Industrial Chemistry OR Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemist (India) obtained by Examination
- Experience : Experience in research in Pure or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry for a period of not less than 2 years.
- AGE (as on 01.07.2015) : 1.SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes 18 Years No Maximum Age Limit 2.“Others” [i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] 18 Years 30 Years (Should not have completed)
A. The rule of reservation of appointment is applicable to this post and the distribution of vacancies will be as per rule in force. B. In G.O.Ms.No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment. The turns for PSTM has been ordered in G.O. Ms.No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.04.2014. (Candidates claiming this reservation should have studied the above prescribed qualification for the post in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this reservation). If the candidates with PSTM are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn such turn shall be filled up by Non-PSTM candidates but belonging to the respective communal category. Regarding the PSTM reservation certificate shall be produced / uploaded by the candidate as it has been in prescribed format/proforma available in the Commission’s website at ‘www.tnpsc.gov.in’ which may be obtained from the Head of the Institution or Registrar. (For further details refer para.27 (19) of the ‘Instructions to candidates’). C. The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction with reference to the vacancy position at any time before finalisation of selection. D. If no qualified and suitable women candidates are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male candidates belonging to the respective communal categories.
Examination fee Rs.150/- (Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-) (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application Cost. (No exemption for cost of application). Candidates should also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency. Candidates can avail of the facility of one time Registration on payment of Rs.50/- towards Registration fee. The registration shall be valid for a period of Five Years from the date of one time registration. Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected. Those who have registered in the one time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee i.e. Rs.50/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone. Candidates who have made One – Time Registration must apply for the notified posts. (One – Time Registration is only to avail exemption for application fee for a period of 5 years from the date of Registration) (For further details regarding the Examination fee concessions refer para 12 of the ‘Instructions to the candidates’).
Selection Procedure for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) – Chemist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04/03/2015
- Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the form of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Appearance in both the papers of the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. A candidate who has not appeared in any one of the papers in Written Examination or Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks in the Written Examination or Oral Test. (Refer para 21 (b) of instruction to candidates).
OTHER IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:-
- Candidates should ensure their eligibility for examination: The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions. Mere issue of memo of admission to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been fully cleared by the Commission.
- How to apply: Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net Detailed instructions for filling up online application are given in Para 11 of this Notification.
- The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post. So the candidates/applicants should watch TNPSC website ahead / before scheduled date of examination.
- Grievance Redressal Cell for guidance of candidates: In case of any guidance/information/clarification of their applications, candidature, etc. candidates can contact Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Office in person or over Telephone No. 044 – 25300300 or Toll-Free No. 1800 425 1002 on all working days between 10.00 a.m. and 05.45 p.m.
- Mobile Phones and other Articles Banned:- (i) Candidates are not allowed to bring Pager, Cellular Phone, Calculator, Memory Notes and books etc. or any other Electronic device or Recording Device either as separate piece or part of something used by the candidate such as Watch or Ring. (ii) If they are found to be in possession of any such thing or instrument they will not be allowed to write the examination further, besides invalidation of answer paper and / or debarment. If it is considered necessary they will be subjected for a physical search including frisking on the spot. (iii) Do not bring into the Examination Hall any article such as books, notes, loose sheets mathematical and drawing instruments, Log Tables, stencils of maps, slide rules, Text Books, rough sheets etc. except the permitted writing material i.e. pen. No colour pen or pencil must be used. iv) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including Mobile Phones / Pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured. f. Candidates are not required to submit along with their application any certificates in support of their claims regarding Age, Educational Qualifications, Community Certificates and certificates regarding their Physical Disability, etc. They should be submitted when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission viz. Written Examination and Oral Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the Written Examination and Oral Test, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Commission. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the Commission. g. Unfair means strictly prohibited: No candidate shall copy from the papers of any other candidate nor permit his papers to be copied nor give nor attempt to give nor obtain nor attempt to obtain irregular assistance of any description. h. Conduct in Examination Hall: No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the Examination Hall or harass the staff employed by the Commission during the conduct of the examination. Any such misconduct will be severely viewed & penalised. The Online Application can be submitted upto 27.02.2015 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled (For any additional information the candidates may refer Commission’s ‘Instructions to the candidates’ at the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in )
- Date of Notification 06.02.2015
- Last date for submission of applications 04.03.2015
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office 06.03.2015
How to apply for Chemist Vacancy in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC):
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net. Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience. A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. Candidates are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially. All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Educational qualification, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
- Applying Online:– 1) Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net. 2) Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form. 3) Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply. 4) If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary. 5) If you do not have valid ID, enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.8 6) Candidates are required to upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
- Note : Candidate who have One Time Registration ID (Unique ID) and password, have to apply separately for all notifications. One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post. 11(B) Mode of Fee Payment:- Select the mode of payment (Online Payment/Offline Payment).
- Online Payment (Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card) :– 1) In case candidates who wish to pay fees through the online payment gateway, i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card Payment, an additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment. 2) After submitting your payment information in the online application form, wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge. 3) If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Application Number and Password for future reference in respect of the post applied for.
- Offline Payment (Post Office or Indian Bank) :– 1) For offline mode of payment candidates have to select either Post Office or Indian Bank Branch. 2) Click “SUBMIT” to submit the Application form. 3) Candidates will be provided with Application Number and password. Please note down the Application Number and password. 4) On Submission, system will generate the payment challan which the candidate need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian bank or the Designated Post Offices as the case may be, to make the payment. 5) Collect the candidate’s copy of the fee payment Challan from the Branch. Check that the Challan is properly signed and the details of Transaction Number, Branch Name and DP Code Number, Deposit Date have been noted in the Challan by the Branch authorities. 6) Online Application Registration will be taken as successful one, only if the payment is made either in the post office or in the Indian Bank within two working days from the date of registration/submission of application.
- Print Option:- 1) After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format. 2) On entering Application Number and password, Candidates can download their application and print, if required. Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of selection.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04/03/2015
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.:406
|Click here for More Details|
|Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From TNPSC|
|Other UPSC jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other PSC jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017