Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of District Registrar & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO:09/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job District Registrar & More Vacancies on or before 09/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Vacancy Name :District Registrar & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 74 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 09/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC), Tamil Nadu
Detail Of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) District Registrar & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited only through online mode upto 9.8.2015 for direct recruitment to the vacancies in the following posts included in CCS-I Examination (Group-I Services):-
|Name of the Post and Post Code||Name of the Service and Code No.(001)||No. of vacancies||Scale of pay||Qualification||Age|
|Deputy Collector (Post Code: 1001)||Tamil Nadu Civil Service||19||Rs.15600-39100/- +G.P Rs.5400/- (PB-3)||Candidates should possess a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956||21 Years 35 Years|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category – I) (Post Code: 1002)||Tamil Nadu Police Service||26||Rs.15600-39100/- +G.P Rs.5400/- (PB-3)||A degree or diploma in criminology and forensic science and also to those who possess national Awards for physical efficiency||21 Years 35 Years|
|Assistant Commissioner (C.T.) (Post Code:1003)||Tamil Nadu Commercial Taxes Service||21||Rs.15600-39100/- +G.P Rs.5400/- (PB-3)||First Preference _ A degree both in commerce and law together with a diploma in taxation laws. Second Preference _ A degree both in commerce and law. Third Preference _ A degree either in commerce or law together with a diploma in taxation laws. Fourth Preference _ A degree either in commerce or law||21 Years 36 Years|
|District Registrar (Post code: 1005)||Tamil Nadu Registration Service||8||Rs.15600-39100/- +G.P Rs.5400/- (PB-3)||Candidates should possess a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956||21 Years 35 Years|
Selection Procedure For Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) – District Registrar & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/08/2015
- The selection will be made in three successive stages, viz (i) Preliminary Examination for selection of candidates for admission to the Main Written Examination and (ii) Main Written Examination and (iii) an Oral Test in the form of an Interview. The Preliminary Examination is meant to serve as a screening test only. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are
declared qualified for admission to the Main Written Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit. The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Written Examination will be 50 times the number of candidates to be recruited having regard to the rule of reservation of appointments. However, in each reservation group, all the candidates who secure the same marks as that of cut off marks of their reservation groups shall also be admitted to the Main Written Examination, though the number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Written Examination may exceed 1:50 ratio. (For further details refer paragraph 23(a) of the ‘Instructions to the candidates’).
EXAMINATION FEE:– a For Preliminary Examination Rs.125/- (examination Fee Rs.75 /- + cost of Application Rs.50/-) (Rupees One hundred and twenty five only) b For Main Written Examination Rs.125/- (Rupees One hundred and twenty five only)
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to each post separately. The distribution of vacancies will be as per rule in force. b. In G.O.Ms.No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.09.2010 the Government have issued Orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to Persons Studied the above prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. Revised turns for PSTM was ordered in G.O. (Ms) 40, P & AR (S) Department, dated 30.04.2014. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply to this recruitment. The above said reservation will be made applicable to candidates who have acquired the prescribed qualification for the post by studying the said course in Tamil Medium, and should have the certificate for the same. Candidates claiming PSTM reservation must produce certificate issued by Head of Institution as proof as per the specimen contained in the “Instructions to Candidates” for having studied in Tamil Medium. Having written the examination in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this reservation. If the candidates with PSTM are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn such turn shall be filled up by Non-PSTM candidates but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM reservation certificate, shall be produced / uploaded by the candidate as it has been in prescribed format / proforma available in the Commission’s website at ‘www.tnpsc.gov.in’ which shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution. (refer para 29 (XIX) of ‘Instructions to the Candidates. c. The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable to modification with
reference to vacancy position at any time including reduction before finalisation of selection.
- If no qualified and suitable women candidates are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male candidates belonging to the respective communal categories.
- 3% reservation for differently abled persons will be made applicable to DA persons as per the orders issued in G.O. (Ms). No. 25, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons Department, dated 14.03.2013, G.O. (Ms) No.92, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP.3) Department, dated 29.10.2013 and G.O.Ms.No.20, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP.3) Department, dated 23.03.2015 and as per the amendments issued from time to time. Among the posts notified in this recruitment, the posts of Deputy Collector, Distrct Registrar and Assistant Commissioner (C.T.) have been identified as suitable for OA/OL categories of differently abled persons alone (OA-One Arm, OL-One Leg). Turns earmarked for differently abled persons do not fall within the turns utilized for the post of District Registrar. The post of Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I) is not identified as suitable for differently abled reservation. Differently abled persons can apply and should upload the documents referred to in para. 14 (f) of the Commission’s ‘Instructions to the candidates’ when called for. If no suitable DA candidate belonging to the respective category to which it is earmarked is available for selection, it will be carried
forward to next recruitment. The G.O. regarding differently abled is available as Annexure-III of this notification.
- The differently abled persons should upload a copy of certificate of physical fitness specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability based on the norms laid down, from the Medical Board to the effect that his/her handicap will not render him/her incapable of efficiently discharging the duties attached to the post to which he/she has been selected before appointment by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, when called for.
- Reservation for “Destitute Widows” and “Ex-Servicemen” will not apply for this recruitment.
- Even after filling up of the vacancies reserved for SC Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified candidates, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- Any claim relating to the selection (not related to candidature or / and claims made in the application) should be sent when called for the documents/uploading the documents is made. Any claim received thereafter will not be entertained.
- Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions/debarment/disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated or finalized, participation in agitation or any Political Organization, candidature in election for Parliament/ State Legislature/ Local Bodies etc., if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application i.e . the details thereof, originals of the Judgement of Acquittals, order/ or G.O. droping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such candidates for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage/ time of Certificate Verification.
- The selection for appointment to the above said posts is purely provisional subject to final Orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed in Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High court.
- Applications containing wrong claims relating to category of reservation other basic qualification / eligibility wise / age / educational qualification physical qualification other basic eligibility criteria’s will be liable for rejection.
- Knowledge of Tamil:- Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification. (for details refer para.11 of the ‘Instructions to the candidates’)
How To Apply For District Registrar & More Vacancies Vacancy in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC):
- Candidates should apply only through on-line in the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net. Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience. A valid e-mail ID and mobile number are mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of final results. Candidates are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially. All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the candidate, post applied, educational qualifications, communal category, date of birth, address, applications and examinations fee details, email ID, centre of examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields Viz., name, date of birth and community are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. (For further details refer Para 2 (How to apply) of the Instructions to Candidates.) The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their correct and permanent mobile number in the application.
- Applying Online:- 1. Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexamns.net 2. Click “Apply on-line” to open up the on-line application form. 3. Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply. 4. If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary. 5. If you do not have valid ID, enter all the required particulars without skipping any field. 6. Candidates are required to upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and upload of photograph and 10 signature. An online application uploaded without photograph and signature will be rejected.
- Candidate who have One-time Registration ID (Unique ID) and password, have to apply again for all notifications. One time registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/08/2015
Reference: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO:09/2015