Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Medical Officers through recruitment notification – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO: 06 /2015. Candidates who have completed HPIM/ MD/ BAMS/ MBBS/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Medical Officers on or before 26/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Medical Officers|
|Educational Qualification||HPIM/ MS/MD/ BAMS/ M.B.B.S/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||83 Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||26/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC), Tamil Nadu|
Detail of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Assistant Medical Officers Recruitment:
Applications are invited through online mode only upto 24.04.2015 for direct recruitment to the vacancies in the following posts in the Department of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy included in Tamil Nadu Medical Service (Service Code:048).
- Total No of post : 83
- Salary :Rs.15600-39100 +G.P Rs. 5400/- (PB3)
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: (as on 26.03.2015) Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent qualification and registration certificate on the date of this notification:-
- Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha): (i) HPIM (Siddha) or GCIM (Siddha) or M.D. (Siddha) or B.I.M (Siddha) or L.I.M (Siddha) or a degree in B.S.M.S. awarded by any one of the recognised Universities including Dr. M.G.R. Medical University of Tamil Nadu or any other recognised degree or diploma in Siddha, the holders of which are eligible for registration under “A” Class or “A” Special Class with the Central Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai. AND (ii) Must have registered his/her name with the Central Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai.
- Assistant Medical Officer (Ayurveda): (i) HPIM (Ayurveda) or GCIM (Ayurveda) or L.I.M (Ayurveda) or a degree in B.A.M.S. awarded by any one of the recognised Universities including Dr. M.G.R. Medical University of Tamil Nadu or any other recognised degree or diploma in Ayurveda, the holders of which are eligible for registration under “A” Class or “A” Special Class with the Central Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai. AND (ii) Must have registered his/her name with the Central Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai.
- Assistant Medical Officer (Unani): (i) HPIM (Unani) or GCIM (Unani) or L.I.M (Unani) or a degree in B.U.M.S. awarded by any one of the recognised Universities including Dr. M.G.R. Medical University of Tamil Nadu or any other recognised degree or Diploma in Unani, the holders of which are eligible for registration under “A” class or “A” special class with the Central Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai. AND (ii) Must have registered his/her name with the Central Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai. (i) Holders of LIM, or GCIM who are qualified in Integrated Medicine should have registered their names with the Board of Integrated Medicine, Chennai in addition to their registration with the Central Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai. (ii) Candidates who have registered their names in the Tamil Nadu Siddha Medical Council/Tamil Nadu Board of Indian Medicine are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy) : I (1) Any of the following Post Graduate Diploma of the Faculty of Homoeopathy (London) namely : i) F.F. Hom. (Lond) ii) M.F. Hom. (Lond) iii) D.F. Hom. (Lond) or Any Diploma granted by any of the following institutions in West Bengal, namely: i) The Calcutta Homoeopathic Medical College. ii) D.N.D.E. Homoeopathic Medical College. iii) The Prathap and Herring Homoeopathic Medical College. iv) The Midnapore Homoeopathy Medical College. v) The Bengal Allen Homoeopathy Medical College. Or
- Government Diploma in Integrated Medicine (Homoeopathy) awarded by the Board of Indian Medicine, Hyderabad. or Any Degree, Diploma Licence certificate or any other like award conferred, granted or issued on passing the final examination held by any of the following:- (i) General Council and State Faculty of Homoeopathic Medicine, West Bengal. or (ii) Council of Homoeopathic Medicine, Calcutta, West Bengal. or (iii) Andhra Board for Ayurveda and Homeopathy, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. or (iv) State Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine, Patna, Bihar. or (v) Board of Homoeopathic system of Medicine, Delhi. or (vi) Council of Homoeopathic system of Medicine, Trivandrum, Kerala state. Or (vii) Board of Homoeopathic and Bio-chemic systems of Medicine, Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal.or (viii) Court of Examiners in Homoeopathy, Bombay, Maharastra. or (ix) State board of Homoeopathic system of Medicine, Lucknow and Agra University, Agra. or
- Diploma in Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery issued to the students of the Homoeopathy Medical College, Madurai on passing the final examination held by the Tamil Nadu Homoeopathy Council during the year 1973-74. or
- The Diploma in Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery issued to the students of the Government Homoeopathy Medical College, Chennai by the Director of Government Examinations, Chennai. or D.H.M.S. issued by the Council of Homoeopathy System of Medicine, Gujarat, Ahmedabad, from 1974. or L.C.E.H. issued by the Homoeopathic Medical College, Belgaum, Karnataka from June ‘71 to Dec ‘71. or L.C.E.H. or G.C.E.H. issued by the Court of Examiners in Homoeopathy, Karnataka, from January ‘73. or D.H.M.S. issued by the Orissa Board of Homoeopathic Medicine, Bhubaneswar, Orissa
Selection Procedure for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) – Assistant Medical Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/04/2015
- Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the form of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidate’s at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Candidates appearance in each paper of the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. A Candidates who has not appeared in any one of the papers in the Written Examination or Oral Test will not be considered for selection even if he/she secures the minimum qualifying marks in the Written Examination or Oral Test. (For further details, refer paragraph 21(b) of the “Instructions to the candidates”)
IMPORTANT DATES AND TIME:
- Date of Notification 26.03 .2015
- Last date for submission of applications through online 24.04.2015
- Last date for payment of fee through Bank or Post Office 26.04.2015
- Date and time of Written examination Paper-I 31.05.2015 FN 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM Paper-II 31.05.2015 AN 02.30 PM to 04.30 PM
GENERAL INFORMATIONS :-
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable to modification including reduction with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalization of selection.
- The Rule of reservation of appointments applies to the posts by direct recruitment to each of the systems of Siddha, Ayurveda, Unani and Homoeopathy separately as per the rule in force.
- As per the orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.53, Social Welfare & Nutritious Meal Programme Department, dated 11.04.2005, and as per the orders issued in G.O.(Ms) No.25, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP2.1) Department, 14.03.2013 OA/OL (OA- One Armed / OL – One Legged) categories of differently abled persons alone are eligible for reservation applicable to differently abled persons for the post of Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha, Ayurveda ,Unani and Homoeopathy). Hence, the 3% reservation to DA persons will apply to the OA/OL categories of differently abled persons only in this recruitment. However, no turns earmarked for differently abled Persons categories arise within the turns notified for the post of Assistant Medical Officer (Ayurveda and Unani). The differently abled persons should upload a copy of certificate of physical fitness specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability based on the norms laid down from the Medical Board to the effect that his/her handicap will not render him/her incapable of efficiently discharging the duties attached to the post to which he/she has been selected before appointment when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- The Differently Abled persons should upload the documents referred to in para 14 (f) of the Commission’s “Instructions to candidates”, when called for. D. In G.O.Ms.No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.09.2010 the Government have issued Orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to Persons Studied the above prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. Revised turns for PSTM was ordered in G.O. (Ms.) No.40, P & AR (S) Department, dated 30.04.2014. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply to this recruitment. The above said reservation will be made applicable to candidates who have acquired the prescribed qualification for the post by studying the said course in Tamil Medium, and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the examination in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this reservation. If PSTM candidates are not available for selection for appointment against the reserved turns such turn shall be filled up by Non-PSTM candidates but belonging to the respective communal category.
- Regarding the PSTM reservation, certificate shall be produced/ uploaded by the candidates as it has been available in prescribed format/ proforma available in the Commission’s website at www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Even after filling up of the posts reserved for SC Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified candidates, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- If no qualified and suitable women candidates are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for women, those vacancies will be filled by male candidates belonging to the respective communal categories.
- Reservation for “Destitute Widows” and “Ex-Servicemen” will not apply for this recruitment.
EXAMINATION FEE: Rs.175/- (Rupees one hundred and Seventy five only) be paid. (i.e. cost of application Rs. 50/- +Examination fee Rs.125/-) Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards application cost. (No exemption for cost of application). Candidates should also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency. Candidates can avail of the facility of one time registration on payment of Rs.50/- towards Registration Fees. The registration shall be valid for a period of five years from the date of one time Registration. Off-line mode of payment viz., in the form of DD/Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the fee will not be refunded and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected. (For further details regarding the Examination fee concessions refer para 12 of the ‘Instructions to the candidates’).
How to apply for Assistant Medical Officers Vacancy in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC):
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID and mobile number are mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. Candidates are cautioned to keep their e-mail ID and pass word confidentially since communications will be sent to the mobile and e-mail ID.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
- Applying Online: 1. Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexamn.net. 2. Click “Apply Online” to open up the on-line application form. 3. Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply. 4. If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary. 5. Candidates are required to upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and upload of photograph and signature. An online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected. Note:-Candidates who have one time Registration ID (Unique ID) and password have to apply again for all Notifications. One time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
- Mode of Fee Payment:- Select the mode of payment (Online Payment/Offline Payment). Candidates may select Online payment or Offline Payment.
- Online Payment (Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card) 1. In case candidates who wish to pay fees through the online payment gateway, i.e Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card Payment, an additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment. 2. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge. 3. If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration ID Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration ID Number and Password for future reference in respect of the post applied for.
- Offline Payment (Post Office or Indian Bank) 1. For offline mode of payment candidates have to select either Post Office or Indian Bank Branch. 2.Click “SUBMIT” to submit the application form. 3.Candidates will be provided with application number and password. Note down the application number and password. 4.On Submission, system will generate the payment chalan which the candidate need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian bank or the designated Post Offices as the case may be, to make the payment. 5.Collect the candidate’s copy of the fee payment chalan from the branch. Check that the chalan is properly signed and the details of transaction number, branch name and DP code number, deposit date have been noted in the chalan by the branch authorities. 6.Online application registration will be taken as successful one, only if the payment is made either in the post office or in the Indian Bank within two working days from the date of registration/submission of application.
- Print Option: 1. After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format. 2. On entering registration number and password, candidates can download their application and print, if required. 3. Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents (except certificates regarding service / experience equivalence of qualification) to the Commission. Note: I. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee/ intimation charges to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the TNPSC’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam. II. TNPSC does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the TNPSC. III. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share/mention e-mail ID or mobile number to any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, they should create a new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account. IV. There is a provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are instructed to make use of this facility to correct their details in the online application if any. This modification facility will be available upto the last date for applying online for the particular post. After this date, no modification with regard to change of post applied, educational qualifications, communal category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be permitted. Candidates should take utmost care and caution while filling in the online application. Note that no modification in fee payment details will be permitted for candidates who pay fees/ intimation charges through the online mode. Since certain fields are firm, fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are advised to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. V. Request for change/correction in any particulars in the application form shall not be entertained under any circumstances after the last date for editing/ updating application details specified. TNPSC will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the 11 required details in the application form. VI. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the on-line application at the appropriate places and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the on-line application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify each and every particular column in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/spouse etc., should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. VII. Commission is not responsible for the online payment failure.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/04/2015
Reference: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO: 06 /2015