Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Maternal and Child Health Officer through recruitment notification – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO: 11/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Maternal and Child Health Officer on or before 20/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Vacancy Name : Maternal and Child Health Officer
Educational Qualification : B.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 89 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/-pm
Job Location : Across Tamil Nadu
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC), Across Tamil Nadu
Detail Of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Maternal and Child Health Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited only through online mode upto 20.08.2015 for direct recruitment to the vacancies in the post of Maternal and Child Health Officer included in Tamil Nadu Public Health Service.
- No of Post : 89 Posts
- Scale of Pay: Rs.9300-34800 + 4700 GP
- AGE (as on 01.07.2015): “Others” [i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs BCs and BCM] 30 Years & SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs BCM and DWs of all Castes No maximum age limit
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: (as on 31.07.2015) Candidates should possess the following qualification or its equivalent qualification on the date of this Notification:- B.Sc.(Nursing) degree or B.Sc.(Public Health Nurse) degree And Must have a Certificate of registration in section I-A or I-B of the Register of Nurses under the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Act, 1926 (Tamil Nadu Act-III of 1926) and A Certificate of registration in section I-C of the register of Midwives under the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Act 1926 (Tamil Nadu Act – III of 1926) . The qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies 10th, HSC, U.G degree. Candidates claiming equivalence of qualification for the prescribed qualification should upload, evidence for equivalence of qualification in the form of G.O. issued prior to the date of this notification. Failing which their application will be summarily rejected. The G.O’s issued regarding equivalence of prescribed qualification after the date of this notification will not be accepted. (Refer para. 10 of the ‘Instruction to the candidates’)
Selection Procedure For Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) – Maternal and Child Health Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/08/2015
- Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the form of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Candidates appearance in each paper of the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. A candidate who has not appeared in any one of the papers in the Written Examination or Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks in the Written Examination or Oral Test. (For further details refer para 23(a) of instructions to candidates)
- The Rule of reservation of appointments applies to the post by direct recruitment. The distribution of vacancies will be as per the rule in force.
- In G.O.Ms.No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.09.2010the Government have issued Orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to Persons Studied the above prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. Revised turns for PSTM was ordered in G.O. (Ms) No.40, P & AR (S) Department, dated30.04.2014. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply to this recruitment. The above said reservation will be made applicable to candidates who have acquired the prescribed qualification for the post by studying the said course in Tamil Medium, and should have the certificate for the same. Candidates claiming PSTM reservation must produce certificate issued by Head of Institution as proof as per the specimen contained in the “Instructions to Candidates” for having studied in Tamil Medium. Having written the examination in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this reservation. If the candidates with PSTM are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn such turn shall be filled up by Non-PSTM candidates but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate, shall be produced / uploaded by the candidate as it has been in prescribed format / proforma available in the Commission’s website at ‘www.tnpsc.gov.in’ which shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution. (refer para 29 (XIX) of ‘Instructions to the Candidates.) When called for by the Commission.
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable to modification with reference to vacancy position at any time including reduction before finalization of selection.
- If no qualified and suitable women candidates are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male candidates belonging to the respective communal categories.
- As per the orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.53, Social Welfare & Nutritious Meal Programme Department, dated 11.04.2005, Ortho category of Differently Abled persons alone are eligible for reservation applicable to differently abled persons for the post of Maternal and Child Health Officer. Hence, the 3% reservation to DA persons will apply to the ortho category of differently abled persons only. The G.O regarding the differently abled persons is available as Annexure-II of notification.
- The differently abled persons should produce a copy of certificate of physical fitness specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability based on the norms laid down from the Medical Board to the effect that his/her handicap will not render him/her incapable of efficiently discharging the duties attached to the post when called for.
- Reservation for “Destitute Widows” and “Ex-Servicemen” will not apply for this recruitment.
- Even after filling up of the vacancies reserved for SC Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified candidates, it shall be filled up by Scheduled
Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- Any claim relating to the selection (not related to candidature or/and claims made in the application) should be sent when called for the document. Any claim received thereafter will not be entertained.
- Correct and true information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated/pending or finalized, participation in agitation or any Political Organization, candidature in election for Parliament/State Legislature/Local Bodies etc., if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application i.e., the
details thereof, originals of the Judgment of Acquittals, order/ or G.O. droping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such candidates for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage/ time of Certificate Verification without fail.
- The selection for appointment to the above said posts is purely provisional subject to final Orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- Applications containing wrong claims relating to category of reservation other basic qualification / eligibility wise / age / educational qualification / physical qualification other basic eligibility criteria’s will be liable for rejection.
- Knowledge of Tamil:- Candidates should posses adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification. (for details refer para 11 of the ‘Instructions to the Candidates’)
IMPORTANT DATES AND TIME:
- Date of Notification 31.07.2015
- Last date for submission of application 20.08.2015
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office. 22.08.2015
- Date of Examination 20.09.2015
- Paper -I –(Objective type) 20.09.2015 FN 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
- Paper-II-( Objective type) 20 .09.2015 AN 02.30 PM to 04.30 PM
How To Apply For Maternal and Child Health Officer Vacancy in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC):
- EXAMINIATION FEE:- Examination fee Rs 175/- (Rupees One Hundred and Seventy Five only) be paid(i.e. cost of application Rs.50/-+Examination fee Rs.125/-). Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towardsapplication fee (No exemption for cost of application). Candidates should also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency. Candidates can avail of the facility of one time Registration on payment of Rs.50/- towards Registration fee. The registration shall be valid for a period of Five Years from the date of one time registration. Offline mode of payment viz., in the form of Demand Draft/Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected. Those who have registered in the one time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID, need not pay the application fee i.e., Rs.50/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone. Candidates who have made One-Time Registration must apply for the notified posts. One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for application fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration. (For further details regarding the Examination fee concessions refer para 12 of the ‘Instructions to Candidates’)
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexamns.net.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number are mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of Final results. Candidates are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the candidate, post applied, educational qualifications communal category, date of birth, address, applications and examinations fee details, email ID, centre of examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields viz., Name, Date of Birth and Community are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are instructed to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. (For further details refer Para 2 (How to apply) of the Instructions to Candidates.)
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their correct and permanent mobile number in the application.
- Applying Online: 1. Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexamns.net. 2. Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form. 3. Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply. 4. If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary. 5. If you do not have valid ID, enter all the required particulars without skipping any field. 6. Candidates are required to upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. 7. An online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected. Note:- Candidate who have One-time Registration ID (Unique ID) and password, have to apply again for all notifications. One time registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
- Mode of Fee Payment:- Select the mode of payment (Online Payment/Offline Payment). 12(C) Online Payment (Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card) 1. In case the candidates who wish to pay fees through the online payment gateway, i.e Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card Payment, an additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment. 2. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.3. If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration ID Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration ID Number and Password for future reference in respect of the post applied for.
- Offline Payment (Post Office or Indian Bank) 1. For offline mode of payment candidates have to select either Post Office or Indian Bank Branch. Other than online payment/offline payment as noted above, the payment in the form of DD / Postal order etc., will not be accepted and the fee will not ordinarily be refunded. 2. Click “SUBMIT” to submit the Application form. 3. Candidates will be provided with Application number and password. Note down the Application Number and password. 4. On Submission, system will generate the payment chalan which the candidate need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian bank or the Designated Post Offices as the case may be, to make the payment. 5. Collect the candidate’s copy of the fee payment chalan from the branch. Check that the chalan is properly signed and the details of Transaction Number, Branch Name and DP Code Number, Deposit Date have been noted in the chalan by the Branch authorities. 6. Online Application Registration will be taken as successful one, only if the payment is made either in the post office or in the Indian Bank within two working days from the date of registration/submission of application. Failing which the application will be rejected.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/08/2015
Reference: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO: 11/2015