Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites online application for the recruitment of 4963 Vacancies for S.S.L.C / +2 Class holders
Company name :Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Posts :4963 Vacancies
Qualification : S.S.L.C / +2 Class
Salary : Rs.5200 – 20200/- p.m
No of Post : 4963
Location :Tamil Nadu
Last date to apply : 12-11-2014
Details of Post :
- Name of the Posts:
- Junior Assistant: 2172 Posts (i) Non – Security: 2133 Posts (ii) Security: 39 Posts
- Bill Collector, Grade-I: 22 Posts
- Typist: 1683 Posts
- Steno-Typist, Grade-III: 331 Posts
- Field Surveyor: 702 Posts
- Draftsman: 53 Posts
- Total No.of Posts: 4963
- Age : Candidates age limit should be 18 – 35 years for SC/ SC (Arunthathiyars), ST & Destiute Widows of all caste candidates, For the persons who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu, in respect of posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman only, 18 – 32 years for Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communites, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims) candidates, 18 – 30 years for other category candidates as on 01-07-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Qualification: Candidates should possess S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibilty for admision to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to Colege Courses of studies, Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting or shorthand by Higher/ Senior Grade in Tamil and English or by Higher/ Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/ Junior Grade in English, by Higher/ Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of written test.
Examination Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.125/- (Rs.75/- for Examination fee, Rs.50/- for cost of application) paid through Online or Offline mode. Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system, paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee i.e., Rs 50/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone. Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
Online Payment: Pay the fee through the online payment gateway i.e., Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card payment, an additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
Offline Payment: Fee must be paid through Challan (generated from website) in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office with in two days from date of submission of application.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the webiste www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net on or before 12-11-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Candidates should have to scan their photograph & signature.
- Candidates should have valid email ID or mobile number.
- Log on to the TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click on the “One Time Registration”.
- Select the appropriate position.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on the “Apply Online” Link.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Upload the previously scanned photograph and signature at the places provided.
- Candidates should fill all the mandatory columns and.
- Now pay the fee through online or offline mode at concerned bank.
- Check the details & click on Submit button
- After submitting online, Application Number and Password will be generated.
- Take a note and also take print out of application form for future use.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 12-11-2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From TNPSC|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017