Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites online application for the recruitment of Assistant Conservator of Forests for Bachelor’s Degree holders
Company name :Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Posts :Assistant Conservator of Forests
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Location :Tamil Nadu
Last date to apply :15.10.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Conservator of Forests
Applications are invited only through online mode upto 15.10.2014 for Direct Recruitment to the vacancies in the following Post included in Combined Civil Services – I Group-IA Service Examination:-
- Name of the Post :Assistant Conservator of Forests (Post Code No.1009)
- No of Post : 02
- Qualification :Candidates should possess any one of the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by an University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission on the date of this Notification viz., 19.09.2014.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Forestry
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Botany
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Zoology
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Physics
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Geology
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Forest Economics
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Age :
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes 21-35 YEAERS
- “Others” [ i.e Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] – 21-30 Years
- Remuneration :Rs.15,600-39,100/- + G.P Rs.5400/- (PB-3)
- The rule of reservation of appointments apply to the post and distribution of the vacancies will be as per the rule in force.
- In G.O.Ms.No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in Direct Recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment. (Candidates claiming this reservation should have studied the prescribed qualification for the post in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this reservation). If the candidates with PSTM are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn such turn shall be filled up by Non-PSTM candidates but belonging to the particular communal category. Regarding the PSTM reservation certificate shall be produced/uploaded by the candidate as it has been in prescribed format available in the Commission’s website at ‘www.tnpsc.gov.in’ which may be obtained from the Head of the Institution. However, turn earmarked for ‘PSTM’ does not arise in this recruitment. (For further details please refer para 27 (xix) of ‘Instructions to the candidates’)4
- In G.O.Ms.No.53, Social Welfare & Nutritious Meal Programme Department, dated 11.04.2005 and G.O.Ms.No.25 Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP 2.1) Department, dated 14.03.2013, the post has not been identified as suitable for Differently Abled person. Reservation for Differently Abled persons is not applicable for this recruitment. However, they can apply if they satisfy the Physical Standards prescribed in para 3
- above and should upload the documents referred to in para 14(f) of the Commission’s ‘Instructions to the candidates’ when called for.
- The Differently Abled persons should upload a copy of certificate of physical fitness specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability based on the norms laid down, from the Medical Board to the effect that his/her handicap will not render him/her incapable of efficiently discharging the duties attached to the post to which he/she has been selected before appointment when called for.
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable to modification with reference to vacancy position at any time including reduction before finalization of selection.
- If no qualified and suitable women candidates are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male candidates belonging to the respective communal categories.
- The selection for appointment to the above said post is purely provisional subject to final Orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed in Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- Examination fee Rs.175/- (Examination Fee Rs.125/- + Application fee Rs.50/-)
- Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application Cost (No exemption for cost of application)
- candidates should also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency. 7
- Candidates can avail of the facility of one time Registration on payment of Rs.50/- towards Registration fee. The registration shall be valid for a period of Five Years from the date of one time registration.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
- Those who have registered in the one time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs. 50/- and received the registration ID, need not pay the application fee i.e.Rs.50/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
- Candidates who have made One-Time Registration must apply for the notified posts. One – Time Registration is only to avail exemption for application fee for a period 5 years from the date of registration. (For further details regarding the Examination fee concessions refer para 12 of the ‘Instructions to Candidates’).
HOW TO APPLY:-
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexamns.net.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in like CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and pass word confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Main Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. thourgh the registered / given e-mail ID only.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexamns.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application uploaded without photograph and signature will be rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :15.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TNPSC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016