Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites online application for the recruitment of Assistant Geologist for LLB holders
Company name :Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC)
Posts :Assistant Geologist
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs. 9,300-34,800/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :Tamil Nadu
Last date to apply :17-12-2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited only through online mode upto 17.12.2014 for Direct Recruitment to the vacancy in the following post:-
- No of post : 01
- Scale of pay : Rs.9,30-34,80/-(PB2) + 4,70/- Grade Pay
- Age limit : 18 – 30 Years
- Qualification : Candidates should poses the following or its equivalent qualification “Must poses M.Sc., Degree in Geology of any University
PROCEDURE OF SELECTION:
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (i) Oral Test. (For further details refer paragraph 21(b) of the ‘Instructions to the candidates’).
- Examination fee Rs.150/- (Examination Fee Rs.10/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-) (Rupes One Hundred and Fifty only) Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application Cost. (No exemption for cost of application)
- Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fe Processing Agency.
- Candidates can avail of the facility of one time Registration on payment of Rs.50/- towards Registration fee. The registration shal be valid for a period of Five Years from the date of one time registration.
- Payment of fee other than online payment / offline payment viz., in the form of DD / Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the fee will not ordinarily be refunded.
- Those who have registered in the one time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee i.e. Rs.50/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
- Candidates who have made One – Time Registration must apply for the notified posts. One – Time Registration is only to avail exemption for application fee for a period of 5 years from the date of Registration. (For further details regarding the Examination fee concessions refer para 12 of the ‘Instructions to the candidates’).
- Candidates should ensure their eligibility for examination: The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil al eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to al stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions. Mere issue of memo of admission to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been fully cleared by the Commission.
- How to apply: Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net Detailed instructions for filing up online application are given in Para 1 of this Notification. c. The Hal Tickets for eligible candidates wil be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates.
- No Hal Tickets wil be sent by post. So the candidates/applicants should watch TNPSC website ahead /before scheduled date of examination.
- Grievance Redressal Cell for guidance of candidates: In case of any guidance/information/clarification of their applications, candidature, etc. candidates can contact Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Ofice in person or over Telephone No. 044 – 25300300 or Toll-Free No. 1800 425 1002 on al working days between 10.0 a.m. and 05.45 p.m.
- Mobile Phones and other Articles Banned:- (i) Candidates are not allowed to bring Pager, Cellular Phone, Calculator, Memory Notes and books etc. or any other Electronic device or Recording Device either as separate piece or part of something used by the candidate such as Watch or Ring.
- If they are found to be in posesion of any such thing or instrument they wil not be alowed to write the examination further, besides invalidation of answer paper and / or debarment. If it is considered necessary they will be subjected for a physical search including frisking on the spot.
- Do not bring into the Examination Hal any article such as boks, notes, lose shets mathematical and drawing instruments, Log Tables, stencils of maps, slide rules, Text Boks, rough shets etc. except the permited writng material i.e. pen. No colour pen or pencil must be used.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not o bring any of the banned items including Mobile Phones / Pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured.
- Candidates are not required to submit along with their aplication any certifcates in suport of their claims regarding Age, Educational Qualifcations, Community Certifcates and certifcates regarding their Physical Disabilty, etc. They should be submited when caled for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commision. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil al the eligibilty conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at al the stages
- Unfair means strictly prohibited: No candidate shall copy from the papers of any other candidate nor permit his papers to be copied nor give nor attempt to give nor obtain nor attempt o obtain irregular assistance of any description.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active til the declaration of results. Candidates are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially.
- Al the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Educational Qualification, Date of birth, Adres, e-mail ID, wil be considered as final and no modifications wil be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fil in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of Notification 21.1.2014
- Last date for submission of applications 17.12.2014
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office 19.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TNPSC|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016