Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites online application for the recruitment of Civil Judge for LLB holders
Company name :Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Posts :Civil Judge
Qualification : LLB
Salary : Rs. 27,700-44770/- p.m
No of Post : 162
Location :Tamil Nadu
Last date to apply :03-10-2014
Details of Post :
- Name of the Post: Civil Judge
- Total No.of Posts: 162
- Age : Candidates age limit should be 25 – 40 years for Reserved category candidates, 25 – 35 years for General category candidates for Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors, 22 – 27 years for Fresh Law Graduates as on 01-07-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Qualification:Candidates should possess a degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission, or any other equivalent qualification and got enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Councils of other States.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of main examination in computer based test, oral test.
Examination Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.175/- (i.e Cost of Application Rs.50/- + Examination Fee Rs.125/-) for Others and Rs 50/- (Cost of application) for reserved categories, paid through Online Offline mode. Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system, paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee i.e., Rs 50/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone. Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
Online Payment: Pay the fee through the online payment gateway i.e., Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card payment, an additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
Offline Payment: Fee must be paid through Challan (generated from website) in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office with in two days from date of submission of application.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net from 26-08-2014 to 03-10-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Candidates should have to scan their photograph & signature.
- Candidates should have valid email ID or mobile number.
- Log on to the TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click on the “One Time Registration”.
- Select the appropriate position.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on the “Apply Online” Link.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Upload the previously scanned photograph and signature at the places provided.
- Candidates should fill all the mandatory columns and click on Submit button.
- After submitting online, Application Number and Password will be generated.
- Take a note and also take print out of application form for future use.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :03-10-2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From TNPSC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016