Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Health Officer through recruitment notification – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2014 – NOTIFICATION NO:22/2014 . Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Health Officer Job on or before 09/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|| Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
|| Health Officer
|| B.sc/ M.B.B.S
|Total No of Vacancy
|| 33 Post
|| Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
|| Tamil Nadu
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
|| Frazer Bridge Road, Park Town, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600003
Detail of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Health Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited only through online mode upto 09.01.2015 or Direct Recruitment to the vacancies for the year 2013-2014 in the following Post:-
||Name of the Post and Code No.
||Name of the Service and Code No
||No. of vacancies
||Scale of Pay
|| EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
||Health Officer (Code No.:2029)
||Tamil Nadu Public Health Service. (Code No.:052)
||33 vacancies including 1 GT (Ortho) C/F vacancy
||Rs.15,600- 39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5700/- (PB-3)
||Candidates should possess the following qualification on the date of this Notification:- (a) (i) B.S.Sc.( Bachelor of Sanitary Science) degree of Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India or the Diploma in Public Health (2 years duration) of the University of Calcutta. OR (ii) A certificate of having undergone a special course of training in Sanitary Science in the Medical Colleges, Madras for a period of not less than one year and of having passed the examination for Licentiate in Public Health held at the end of that course.
- The rule of reservation of appointments apply to the post and distribution of vacancies will be as per the rule in force. a(i) The prescribed qualification for the post is not offered in Tamil Medium hence ‘PSTM’ reservation was not made in this recruitment.
- In G.O.Ms.No.25, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP 2.1) department, dated 14.03.2013, the post has been identified as suitable for OA/OL/HH categories of differently abled person. They should upload the documents referred to in para 14(f) of the Commission’s ‘Instructions to the candidates’ when called for. (OA-One arm, OL- One leg, HH- Hard of Hearing)
- The Differently Abled persons should upload a copy of certificate of physical fitness specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability based on the norms laid down, from the Medical Board to the effect that his/her handicap will not render him/her incapable of efficiently discharging the duties attached to the post to which he/she has been selected before appointment / when called for by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Even after filling up of the vacancy reserved for SC Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain 4 unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified candidates, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable to modification with reference to vacancy position at any time including reduction before finalization of selection.
- If no qualified and suitable women candidates are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male candidates belonging to the respective communal categories.
- The selection for appointment to the above said post is purely provisional subject to final Orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed in Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexamns.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- An online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected. Note:- Candidate who have One-time Registration ID (Unique ID) and password, have to apply again for all notifications. One time registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
- Examination fee Rs 175/- (Examination Fee Rs.125/-+Application fee Rs.50/-)
- Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application Cost (No exemption for cost of application)
- Candidates should also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
- Candidates can avail of the facility of one time Registration on payment of Rs.50/- towards Registration fee. The registration shall be valid for a period of Five Years from the date of one time registration.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft/Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
- Those who have registered in the one time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID, need not pay the application fee i.e., Rs.50/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
- Candidates who have made One-Time Registration must apply for the notified posts. One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for application fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration. (For further details regarding the Examination fee concessions refer para 12 of the ‘Instructions to Candidates’)
Selection Procedure for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) – Health Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/01/2015.
- Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the form of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Appearance in each paper of the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. A candidate who has not appeared in any one of the papers in Written Examination or Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks in the Written Examination or Oral Test. (Refer para 21(b) of instruction to candidate)
How to apply for Health OfficerVacancy in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC):
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexamns.net.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number are mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. Candidates are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and pass word confidentially since communication will be sent to the mobile and e-mail.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the candidate, Post applied educational qualifications Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/01/2015
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2014 – NOTIFICATION NO:22/2014 .