Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MVSc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/07/2015 at 11.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : MVSC
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :HOSUR
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 16/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : TAMIL NADU VETERINARY AND ANIMAL SCIENCES UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF POULTRY PRODUCTION AND MANAGEMENT, HOSUR
Detail Of Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk – in –interview would be held for selection of a Senior Research Fellow (SRF) for the ICAR funded Poultry Seed Project at the College of Poultry Production and Management, Hosur on 16.07.2015 at 11.30 am. The post is purely temporary for about two years from the date of recruitment or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier. The qualification and remuneration areas follow:
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification: Master of Veterinary Science in any discipline
- Salary: Rs.25,000/month for 1st and 2 nd year + HRA Rs.28,000/- per month for 3rd year+ HRA
Selection Procedure For Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 16/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS):
- Candidates with OGPA of 3.50/4.00 or 8.00/10.00 of First class or equivalent grade/marks are preferred.
- Filled in application in the prescribed format should be brought along their latest passport size photograph, original certificates and also attested copies of educational qualifications, age, caste, experience, publications etc., at the time of screening of applications and interview for verification to the Office of Dean, College of Poultry Production and Management, Hosur on the day of walk- in – interview.
- A one hour objective type of written test followed by interview would be held on the same day.
- Selection will be made as per the norms of ASRR, TANUVAS.
- There is no provision of re-employment after termination of the project.
- The selected candidate will have no right to claim for regularization or absorption what so ever in the institute.
- No objection certificate from the present employer is must if already working.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for attending the interview.
- Candidates are informed to make own arrangements for their stay.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The decision of the Project Co-coordinator/Principal Investigator, PSP, CPPM, Hosur would be final and binding in all aspects.
- The appointment shall be initially for one year and extendable on year to year basis depending upon the performance of the candidate.
- Emoluments will be fixed as per the guidelines of funding agencies from time to time.
- HRA will be admissible as per the Tamil Nadu government guidelines
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16/07/2015
VENUE : TAMIL NADU VETERINARY AND ANIMAL SCIENCES UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF POULTRY PRODUCTION AND MANAGEMENT, HOSUR
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017