Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University(TANUVAS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Post Graduate,B.V.Sc / M. V.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University(TANUVAS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on15/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University(TANUVAS)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification :Any Post Graduate,BVSC/ MVSC
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : 12,000/p.m
Job Location : Chennai
Walk in date to Apply for this job:15/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University,Chennai–600 051
Detail of Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University(TANUVAS) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Junior Research Fellow||1||
Post-graduate degree in Life
Sciences/Biotechnology (or)M.Tech–Biotechnology(or)B.V.Sc /M. V.S
Rs.12 ,000 per month Plus
House Rent AllowanceRs.1,800(@ 15%of the basicpay
Selection Procedure for Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University(TANUVAS) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on15/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University(TANUVAS):
- Qualified and interested candidates for th is position may Walk – in for a written examination followed by an interview on 15 .09 .2015 at 10.00am to be held at the Vaccine Research centre – Viral Vaccines, Centre for Animal Health Studies, TANUVAS, Madhavaram Milk Colony , Chennai – 600 051. No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates preferring to attend the int erview. Candidates are to make their own arrangements for their stay at Chennai. Mere attending the interview does not guarantee them the appointment and the selection will be based purely on merit basis. Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
- Selection will be made as per the norms of ASRR, TANUVAS.The appointment is made purely on temporary basis with a condition to terminate the appointment without giving any prior notice and the candidate should not claim any University service.
- The project end date is 12.08.2016 and the appointment is coterminous with the project
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job :15/9/2015