Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited invites online application for the recruitment of SME / Industrial Finance / Retail Loans Officers for M.Com / MBA (with First Class) holders
Company name : Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited
Posts : SME / Industrial Finance / Retail Loans Officers
Qualification : M.Com / MBA (with First Class)
Salary : Rs.38855/- p.m
No of Openings : NA
Location : Tamil Nadu
Last date to apply : Aug 06, 2014
Details of Post :
SME / Industrial Finance / Retail Loans Officers
Learn more about the Recruitment of SME / Industrial Finance / Retail Loans Officers at TMB. Become familiar with the Recruitment of SME / Industrial Finance / Retail Loans Officers 2014 at TMB. Aspirants are advised to read all details, information and instructions of the above job opportunity carefully.
- Educational Qualification: M.Com / MBA (with First Class) from recognized university in regular college course.
- Experience – Scale I: In any public sector bank with at least 3 years experience in Scale I cadre with exposure to SME / Industrial Finance / Retail loans. Completion of JAIIB/CAIIB will be an added advantage.
- Age: Maximum: 35 years as on May 31, 2014.
- Cut Off Date of Birth:Date of Birth On Or After – Jun. 01, 1979
- Cadre, Pay and allowances:Selected candidates shall be posted in Scale II cadre.
- Approximate Cost to the Company: Manager (Scale II) – Rs. 4,66,260/- p.a. In addition, he / she will be eligible for facilities like Gratuity, Pension, Leave Encashment, and Leave Fare Concession for self & dependent family members, Hospitalization Expenses for self & dependent family members, group insurance etc… as applicable under Bank’s rules.
- Procedure for selection:The candidates will be called to appear for interview. The Venue, Date and Time for interview will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually.
- Probationary Period:
- The candidates will be on probation for a period of one year. At the end of the probationary period they will be subjected to an internal screening process to evaluate their performance before being confirmed in service. Probation may also be extended.
- Place of Posting: The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in INDIA.
- The applied candidates should submit a hard copy of the E-application which is printed after online registration and it should be accompanied by the following documents:
- One recent passport size color photograph to be affixed in Hard Copy of e-Application and the application should be signed.
- Age Proof (Self attested Photo Copy of SSLC or Higher Secondary Mark Sheet or Transfer Certificate).
- Self attested Photo Copy of Degree Certificate and SSLC, Higher Secondary & Consolidated Degree Mark Sheets.
- Experience Certificate(s).
- The printed hard copy of the e-Application along with the enclosures stated above should reach us within 5 days from the date of Online eApplication registration and in any case not later than Aug 12, 2014.
Disclaimer: Please note that in case of non-submission of the hard copy of the eApplication or eApplication with incorrect / incomplete particulars, received without copies of certificates, and not received within the stipulated date are liable to be rejected.
Further, the Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and Bank’s decision in the matter of eligibility, interview and selection would be final. The Bank reserves the right to eliminate the ineligible candidates at any point of time before, during, or after the interview / selection. The Decision of the Bank is final.
E-mail will be sent to the candidates with their registration number after filing the e-application.
The cover containing printed E-application should be super scribed as “Application for Recruitment of SME / Industrial Finance / Retail Loans Officers 2014” and it should be sent within 5 days from the date of online e-application filing not later than Aug 12, 2014 to:
The General Manager,
Human Resources Development Department,
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road,
Thoothukudi 628 002.
The completed applications will be verified and eligible / short-listed applicants will be communicated individually by post with details of the interview to be attended. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application at any point of time without assigning any reason and Bank’s decision in the matter of eligibility, conduct of interview and selection would be final. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained by the Bank.
How to Apply for this Job Online:
- First you need to register on our servers and get a user id with password.
- After registering, you need to validate your email account by clicking on the Email Validation Link sent in the email during registration. If you have not received the validation link, click here to resend validation link.
- After registering, login with the user id and password as selected by you. You must login with your user id and password to apply for this job.
- After login, you need to upload your complete resume on the server (if you have already uploaded your resume, skip this step).
- Once the complete resume is updated on the server, please visit this page again and you will see the option “Click Here to Apply for this job online”. If you still do not see this link, you can try to re-load / re-fresh this page from the server. Please remember this option will be accessible only after you login with your user id and password.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : Aug 06, 2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|