Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chartered Accountant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA, ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chartered Accountant Job on or before May 16, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB)
Vacancy Name : Chartered Accountant
Educational Qualification : CA, ICWA
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Thoothukudi
Last Date to Apply for this job : May 16, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The General Manager, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd., Inspection Department, 56-57, Beach Road,(Upstairs), Thoothukudi – 628001. (Tel: 0461-2320345)
Detail of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB) Chartered Accountant Recruitment:
Eligibility Criteria for Concurrent Auditor
The firm of Chartered Accountants that satisfy the following criteria, in general , are considered for appointment as Concurrent Auditors:-
- If the firm is a Proprietory firm (or) an individual Chartered Accountant the person should have an experience of at least five years in his profession (viz. practicing Chartered Accountant )
- If the firm is a partnership, it should have at least two qualified Chartered Accountants, with one of the partners having an experience of at least three years in his profession (viz. practicing Chartered Accountant).
- The applicant firm / Proprietor / Individual should have conducted audits in a commercial bank for at least two years.
- In all the above case, relaxation in experience may be considered by the Committee of Executives in case of non-availability of the Chartered Accountants with the requisite experience.
- The applicants should have an office, as far as possible, near the Bank’s branch / office where concurrent audit is envisaged.
- The applicant should not be on any black list of the Reserve Bank of India / ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accounts of India).
- The Bank’s Inspection Department at Head Office will prepare a panel of Concurrent Auditors firms and the Audit Committee of the Board would approve the selection of the Concurrent Auditors.
Period of Appointment:
- The appointment of Concurrent Auditor shall be initially for a period of one year and extended up to a maximum of three years after reviewing the performance. There should be a cooling period for Concurrent Audit at least one year after three years period and thereafter they can be considered for appointment for another branch.
- If the external firms or partners or individual Chartered Accountants or the proprietors are found guilty of any serious acts of omissions / commissions, their appointment may be cancelled after giving due notice and the fact may be reported to RBI and ICAI.
- The existing concurrent auditors due for renewal after completion of three years in a branch and those concurrent auditors whose performance are not satisfactory will not be considered for appointment as Concurrent Auditors and in their place new concurrent auditors shall be appointed.
Selection Procedure for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB) – Chartered Accountant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before May 16, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chartered Accountant Vacancy in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB) :
The contact details for submitting the proposal is as follows:
The General Manager,
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.,
56-57, Beach Road,(Upstairs),
Thoothukudi – 628001.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job May 16, 2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016