Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy General Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy General Manager Job on or before Jun 03, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB)
Vacancy Name : Deputy General Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.48,000-97,176/- p.m
Job Location :Thoothukudi
Last Date to Apply for this job : Jun 03, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The General Manager, HRD Department, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd., Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road, Thoothukudi 628 002.
Company Profile :
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited (TMB) is a bank headquartered in Tuticorin in Tamil Nadu, India. TMB was founded in 1921 as the Nadar Bank, but changed its name to Tamilnad Mercantile Bank in November 1962 to widen its appeal beyond the Nadar community. For the financial year 2011-2012, the bank reported a net profit of INR 4845.3 million. The bank currently has 372 full fledged branches throughout India, nine regional offices and eleven Extension Counters, two Mobile Banking branches, six central processing centres, three Currency Chests and 681 Automated Teller Machines(ATM) TMB has plans to open branches in Colombo, Singapore and Malaysia to serve the Tamil community living in those countries. The bank has been growing strongly throughout South India, making inroads into new markets and opening up new branches. TMB is also set to go for an Initial public offering in 2013.
Detail of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB) Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
Become familiar with the Recruitment of Deputy General Manager – Integrated Treasury at TMB. Read all the details, information and instructions carefully. Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited is looking for an experienced Top Level Banker to hold the position of Deputy General Manager, Integrated Treasury on Contract Basis for a Period of 3 years.
- Eligibility: AGM and above in Public/Private Sector scheduled commercial Banks with 5 years experience in Treasury operations (Forex & Domestic).
- Age: Preferred age is between 50 to 60 years. It may be relaxed in the case of exceptionally good candidates.
- Experience: Should have experience in Money market operations, dealing in G-Sec to meet SLR obligations as well as Non-SLR securities, Dealing in Forex operations and in Integrated Treasury Operations with a minimum of 5 years experience as AGM and above.
- Pay / Salary and allowances: Candidates selected would be paid a consolidated pay comprising of Basic pay Rs.48,000/- pm. and DA for Rs.49,176 and other perquisites available to regular DGMs. (The total emoluments at present will be Rs.97,176/- P.M) The above position would be at Chennai, Tamilnadu, but should be ready to work at any other place in India depending upon the needs of the management.
Selection Procedure for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB) – Deputy General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before Jun 03, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy General Manager Vacancy in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB) :
The application should be submitted in prescribed format as provided below. The cover containing the application in the prescribed format with complete details of academic, professional qualification and experience along with the self attested copy of the relevant Testimonials / Documents should be superscribed as Application for the Post of DGM (Integrated Treasury) and should reach us on or before Jun 03, 2015. The cover should be sent to: The General Manager, HRD Department, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd., Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road, Thoothukudi 628 002. On receipt of the application, the same shall be scrutinised and short listed applicants will be communicated individually by post with details about the Personal interview to be attended. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application at any point of time without assigning any reason and Bank’s decision in the matter of eligibility, conduct of interview and selection would be final. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained by the Bank.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job Jun 03, 2015