Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of DGM (Agriculture Credit) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job DGM (Agriculture Credit) on or before 08/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB)|
|Vacancy Name||DGM (Agriculture Credit)|
|Educational Qualification||M.A/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||08/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The General Manager, HRD Department, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd., Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road, Thoothukudi 628 002|
Detail of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB) DGM (Agriculture Credit) Recruitment:
Become familiar with the Recruitment of DGM (Agriculture Credit) on Contract Basis at TMB. Read all the details, information and instructions carefully. Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited is looking for an experienced Top Level Banker to hold the position of Deputy General Manager – Agriculture Credit on Contract Basis for a Period of 3 years.
- Eligibility: DGMs in Public/Private Sector scheduled commercial Banks with exceptional recent experience in Agriculture , Financial Inclusion and SME. OR AGMs in Public/Private Sector scheduled commercial Banks with 3 years experience in Agriculture, Financial Inclusion and SME.
- Qualification: Msc (Agricultural) or PHD in Agriculture or Post Graduate in any other discipline.
- Age: Preferred age is from 50 to 60 years which may be relaxed in the case of exceptionally good candidates.
- Experience: Should have an exceptional experience in Agriculture Credit/Credit marketing at Branch Regional/Zonal/Head Office and should have handled and managed all types of Credit Proposals including Agriculture, SME, etc., at least for a period of 10 years.
- Pay / Salary and allowances: Candidates selected would be paid a consolidated pay comprising of Basic pay Rs.48,000/- pm. and DA for Rs.49,176/- and other perquisites available to regular DGMs. (The total emoluments at present will be Rs.97,176/- P.M.)
- The above position would be at Thoothukudi, Tamilnadu, but should be ready to work at any other place in India depending upon the needs of the management.
Selection Procedure for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB) – DGM (Agriculture Credit) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for DGM (Agriculture Credit) Vacancy in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB):
The application should be submitted in prescribed format as provided below. The cover containing the application in the prescribed format with complete details of academic, professional qualification and experience along with the self attested copy of the relevant Testimonials / Documents should be superscribed as Application for the Post of DGM Agriculture Credit and should reach us on or before Apr 08, 2015. The cover should be sent to: The General Manager, HRD Department, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd., Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road, Thoothukudi 628 002. On receipt of the application, the same shall be scrutinised and eligible and short listed applicants will be communicated individually by post with details about the Personal interview to be attended. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application at any point of time without assigning any reason and Bank’s decision in the matter of eligibility, conduct of interview and selection would be final. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained by the Bank.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/04/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017