Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Manager (Economist) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Manager (Economist) on or before 31-03-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Manager (Economist)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road, Thoothukudi 628 002|
Detail of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB) Senior Manager (Economist) Recruitment:
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited is looking for an experienced candidate to hold the position of Economist – Senior Manager.
- Qualification: A Post Graduate degree in Economics (Other than Engineering Discipline) with Mathematical Economics with minimum 55% marks and from recognized Universities (UG & PG from open Universities and Correspondence courses are not eligible).
- Age: Not more than 35 years as on 31.08.2014. 2 years relaxation in the case of BC / MBC and 5 years in the case of SC/ST/PH.
- Experience: 4 years experience in the relevant field in a reputed organization.
- Desirable: Appropriate strong skill in computer and technology skills.
- Cadre, Pay and allowances: Approximate Cost to the Company: Sr. Manager (Scale III) – Rs. 8,47,000/- p.a. In addition, he/she will be eligible for facilities like Gratuity, Pension, Leave Encashment, and Leave Fare Concession for self & dependent family members, Hospitalization Expenses for self & dependent family members, group insurance etc. as applicable under Bank’s rules.
- The above position would be at Thoothukudi, Tamilnadu, but should be ready to work at any other place in India depending upon the needs of the management.
Selection Procedure for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB) – Clerks Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.03.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification..
How to apply for Senior Manager (Economist) Vacancy in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB):
The applied candidates should submit a hard copy of the application form accompanied with following documents. One recent passport size color photograph should be affixed on the Hard Copy of Application and the application should be signed. Age Proof (Self attested Photo Copy of SSLC r Higher Secondary Mark Sheet or recent Transfer Certificate). Self attested Photo Copy of both UG & PG degree Certificates or Provisional Certificates and SSLC, Higher Secondary & Consolidated UG & PG Degree Mark Sheets. Proof for both degree completed in regular college course. (Any certificate received from the college. i.e. College name printed in degree certificate/mark sheet, Transfer Certificate, conduct/character certificate etc. Appointment Order and Promotion Orders, if any and last month pay slip from existing Organisation.
The application should be submitted in prescribed format as provided below. The cover containing the application in the prescribed format with complete details of academic, professional qualification and experience along with the self attested copy of the relevant Testimonials / Documents should be superscribed as Application for the Post of Economist – Senior Manager and should reach us on or before Mar 31, 2015. The cover should be sent to:
The General Manager,
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.,
Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road,
Thoothukudi 628 002.
General Conditions & Instructions:
- Candidates are advised to adhere to the eligibility conditions given strictly. Any information found to be wrong or any candidate found ineligible at any stage of the process or later will result in disqualification of the candidate.
- Print two copies of this Application Form on A4 Size Sheet Only, one to be sent to us and the other for your reference.
- Affix a Recent Color Photograph (Size: 2″ x 2″ ONLY) in the space provided. Do not use stapler pins.
- Sign the application form.
- For future use, kindly keep 2 identical copies of the passport size color photograph at your end as affixed in the application form.
- On receipt of the application, the same shall be scrutinised and short listed applicants will be communicated individually by post / E mail with details about the Personal interview to be attended. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application at any point of time without assigning any reason and Bank’s decision in the matter of eligibility, conduct of interview and selection would be final. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained by the Bank
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.03.2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016