Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Clerks through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.A, B.Sc, B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Clerks from 11-03-2015 to 31-03-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB)|
|Educational Qualification||B.A, B.Sc, B.Com|
|Total No of Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road, Thoothukudi 628 002|
Detail of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB) Clerks Recruitment:
- Qualification: A Graduate (Arts, Commerce & Science), other than Engineering category, with minimum of 55% marks or a Post Graduate, from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations. [OR] An Engineering Graduate with 60% marks from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations. Note: 1. Candidates who are natives of Chattisgarh should be able to read, write and speak Tamil apart from English / Other Languages. 2. Students who are awaiting final semester result may also apply subject to the conditions mentioned in this page. 3. Graduation from Open University and Correspondence courses are not eligible.
- Age: Maximum: For Graduates: 24 years and for Post Graduates 26 years as on Feb 28, 2015. Relaxation for MBC / BC will be 2 years. Relaxation for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped will be 5 years. Cut Off Date of Birth for Under Graduates: For General: Date of Birth on or after - Mar. 01, 1991 For MBC / BC: Date of Birth on or after - Mar. 01, 1989 For SC / ST / PH: Date of Birth on or after - Mar. 01, 1986 Cut Off Date of Birth for Post Graduates: For General: Date of Birth on or after - Mar. 01, 1989 For MBC / BC: Date of Birth on or after - Mar. 01, 1987 For SC / ST / PH: Date of Birth on or after - Feb. 29, 1984
- Fee: Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs. 300.00 (Rs. 150.00 for SC / ST Candidates) by way of crossed demand draft / pay order drawn in favour of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. Payable at Thoothukudi / Tuticorin or Tirunelveli
Selection Procedure for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB) - Clerks Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.03.2015
- The candidates should appear for an ONLINE Objective Type Examination. The date, Time and Venue of Online Test will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually by email / post. The Online Examination will be of objective type. After evaluation, on the basis of the Online Test, candidates will be short listed for a personal interview in the order of merit.
How to apply for Clerks Vacancy in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB):
Please note that in case of non-submission of the hard copy of the e-Application or e-Application with incorrect / incomplete particulars or e-Application received without the relative examination fee, and not received within the stipulated date even due to postal / courier delay are liable to be rejected. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
The correctness of all the data in the application is the sole responsibility of the candidate. Furnishing inaccurate details will result in summary disqualification of the candidate.
Further, the Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and Bank's decision in the matter of eligibility, conduct of examination; interview and selection would be final. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained by the Bank which may please be noted. The Bank reserves the right to eliminate the ineligible candidates at any point of time, before, during, or after the online test / interview / selection. The Decision of the Bank is final.
E-mail will be sent to the candidates with their registration number after filing the e-application.
The cover containing hard copy of the application along with the demand draft / pay order and the required enclosure (Birth & Nativity Certificate and X & XII Mark Sheet Photocopy) should be super scribed as "Application for Recruitment of Clerks 2015" and should reach us within 5 days from the date of online e-application filing but not later than Apr 08, 2015 to:
The General Manager,
Human Resources Development Department,
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road,
Thoothukudi 628 002.
Please note, the last date for Online e-Application Filing is Mar 31, 2015 and the Hard Copy of the said e-Application along with the demand draft / pay order and the required enclosure (Birth Certificate issued by local administration, Nativity Certificate issued by competent authority, X & XII Marksheet Photocopy) should reach us within 5 days from the date of online e-application filing but not later than Apr 08, 2015. Eligible applicants will be communicated individually by post / email with details about the online test / interview to be attended. The bank will not entertain any correspondence / emails / phone calls in regards to this recruitment process whatsoever. The decision of the bank in the selection of the candidates at every stage is final.
How to Apply for this Job Online:
- First you need to register on our servers and get a user id with password.
- After registering, you need to validate your email account by clicking on the Email Validation Link sent in the email during registration. If you have not received the validation link, click here to resend validation link.
- After registering, login with the user id and password as selected by you. You must login with your user id and password to apply for this job.
- After login, you need to upload your complete resume on the server (if you have already uploaded your resume, skip this step).
- Once the complete resume is updated on the server, please visit this page again and you will see the option "Click Here to Apply for this job online". If you still do not see this link, you can try to re-load / re-fresh this page from the server. Please remember this option will be accessible only after you login with your user id and password.
General Conditions & Instructions:
- Candidates are advised to adhere to the eligibility conditions given strictly. Any information found to be wrong or any candidate found ineligible at any stage of the process or later will result in disqualification of the candidate.
- Any handwritten correction in e-Application will not be accepted. All such e-Applications will not be considered.
- Take a Laser Print Out of the Online e-Application Form for Submission in A4 Size Sheet Only.
- Print two copies of this e-Application Form on A4 Size Sheet Only, one to be sent to us and the other for your reference.
- After Registration of Online e-Application, a soft copy of your e-Application Form can be sent to your email address with registration number by clicking on appropriate button immediately after completion of e-Application Registration Process.
- In case printing facility is presently not available, you may print this e-Application from your email.
- Write your "Application Serial Number" and your Full Name at the back of the demand draft / pay order.
- Write "Application Serial Number" on all the documents being enclosed by you.
- Affix a Recent Color Photograph (Size: 2" x 2" ONLY) in the space provided. Do not use stapler pins.
- Sign the application form.
- Opening date for Registering Online E-application: Mar 11, 2015.
- Closing date for Registering Online E-application: Mar 31, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.03.2015