Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB) invites online application for the recruitment of Credit Officers (Manager) for Graduates / Post Graduate holders
Company name :Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB)
Posts :Credit Officers (Manager)
Qualification : Graduates / Post Graduate
Salary : Rs.39275/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : Nov 22, 2014
Details of Post :
Credit Officers (Manager)
Become familiar with the Recruitment of Credit Officer Manager at TMB. Read all the details, information and instructions carefully.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited is looking for an experienced candidate to hold the position of Credit Officer (Manager).
- Educational Qualification: First Class Graduates / Post Graduate (Other than Engineering Discipline) from a recognized University in regular college course (Open University and correspondence degree are not eligible).
- Experience: 5 years experience in Public Sector / Private Sector Bank of Which 2 Years experience as Scale I credit Officer.
- Desirable: Completion of JAIIB/CAIIB will be considered as an added advantage. Hands on experience in handling computer Work Experience on Core Banking Solution environment.
- Age: Minimum 27 years to Maximum 35 years.
- Probationary Period: Selected candidates will be on Probation for a period of one year. At the end of the probationary period they will be subjected to an internal screening process to evaluate their performance before being confirmed in service.
- Cadre, Pay and allowances: Approximate Cost to the Company (CTC): Manager (Scale II) Rs. 4,71,303/- p.a. In addition, he/she will be eligible for facilities like Gratuity, Pension, Leave Encashment, and Leave Fare Concession for self & dependent family members, Hospitalization Expenses for self & dependent family members, group insurance etc. as applicable under Bank’s rules.The selected candidates should be ready to work at any place in India depending upon the needs of the management.
Submission of Hard Copy: The applied candidates should submit a hard copy of the application form accompanied with following documents:
- One recent passport size color photograph should be affixed on the Hard Copy of Application and the application should be signed.
- Age Proof (Self attested Photo Copy of SSLC or Higher Secondary Mark Sheet or recent Transfer Certificate).
- Self attested Photo Copy of both UG & PG degree Certificates or Provisional Certificates and SSLC, Higher Secondary & Consolidated UG & PG Degree Mark Sheets.
- Proof for both degree completed in regular college course. (Any certificate received from the college. i.e. College name printed in degree certificate/mark sheet, Transfer Certificate, conduct/character certificate etc.
- Appointment Order and Promotion Orders, if any and last month pay slip, from existing Bank.
How to Apply:
The application should be submitted in prescribed format as provided below. The cover containing the application in the prescribed format with complete details of academic, professional qualification and experience along with the self attested copy of the relevant Testimonials / Documents should be superscribed as Application for the Post of Manager (Credit) and should reach us on or before Nov 22, 2014. The cover should be sent to:
The General Manager,
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.,
Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road,
Thoothukudi 628 002.
General Conditions & Instructions:
- Candidates are advised to adhere to the eligibility conditions given strictly. Any information found to be wrong or any candidate found ineligible at any stage of the process or later will result in disqualification of the candidate.
- Print two copies of this Application Form on A4 Size Sheet Only, one to be sent to us and the other for your reference.
- Affix a Recent Color Photograph (Size: 2″ x 2″ ONLY) in the space provided. Do not use stapler pins.
- Sign the application form.
- For future use, kindly keep 2 identical copies of the passport size color photograph at your end as affixed in the application form.
- On receipt of the application, the same shall be scrutinised and short listed applicants will be communicated individually by post / email with details about the Personal interview to be attended. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application at any point of time without assigning any reason and Bank’s decision in the matter of eligibility, conduct of interview and selection would be final. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained by the Bank.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : Nov 22, 2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From TMB|