Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Financial Advisor through recruitment notification – Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 2015/5. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Financial Advisor Job on or before 05/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR)|
|Vacancy Name||Financial Advisor|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 37,400-67,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Registrar, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, 1 Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba, Mumbai 400 005|
Detail of Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) Financial Advisor Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following post to be filled by deputation/deputation-cum-absorption/direct absorption basis. The post is tenable at Mumbai.
- Financial Advisor: One Post Pay Band : (PB-) Rs.37400-67000 + Grade Pay : Rs. 8700- ; TME : Rs. 1,15,881/
- Qualification & Experience (i) Officers from any of the Central/State Governments holding analogous posts or post in the Pay Band-3, Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.7600/- with five years’ regular service in the Grade or in the Pay Band-3, Rs.15600-39100 with Grade pay of Rs.6600/- with 10 years’ regular service in the Grade. (ii) Experience in Government accounting/budgeting and financial procedures, Stores and Purchase procedures. (iii) Adequate knowledge of Government of India rules and regulations.
- Desirable : Preference shall be given to the officers belonging to Audit and Accounts Services andor who are qualified chartered Accountants.
- Job description and duties. The FA shall report to the Director and advice in all matters related to Finance, Accounts, Audit, purchase etc. HeShe shall be responsible for the Accounts and Audit functions of the Institute and help in the budget formulation. The FA is expected to bringin requisite expertise in the Institutes financial management and maintain a good liaison with DAE (Department of Atomic Energy) and other external Agencies.
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputations/deputation-cum-absorption/direct absorption basis shall be 56 years as on January 1, 2015.
- The period of deputation will be initially for two years as per Foreign Service Terms of the Government of India.
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR)- Financial Advisor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/05/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Financial Advisor Vacancy in Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR):
The eligible employees should send their applications through proper channel as per the application format uploaded on the TIFR website (http://www.tifr. res.inpositions). The application should include attested copies of confidential report dossiers for the past five years and a certificate to the effect that the officials are clear from vigilance point of view, and that there is no disciplinary case pendingcontemplated against himher. The closing date of application is May 5, 2015. Applications received after the expiry of last date or received otherwise than through proper channel or without cadre clearance, vigilance clearance, integrity certificate or complete CRAPAR or without the seal of the office or otherwise found incomplete will not be entertained. Applications from eligible and willing officers who can be spared immediately may be forwarded to Registrar, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, 1 Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba, Mumbai 400 005
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/05/2015
Reference: Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No. 2015/5
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016