Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Clerk & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2015/3. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Clerk & More Vacancies on or before 28/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR)|
|Vacancy Name||Clerk & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ B.E/B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR), National Centre of the Government of India for Nuclear Science & Mathematics Homi Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai 400 005|
Detail of Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) Clerk & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following posts tenable at Mumbai :
Name of the Post
|Pay Band + Grade Pay (Rs.)||TME|
|1||SECURITY OFFICER (C)||1||–||–||–||–||40||PB-3 : Rs.15600-39100+Rs.5400/-||Rs.56394/-|
|2||SCIENTIFIC OFFICER (B) – IT||1||–||–||–||–||28||PB-2 : Rs.9300-34800 +Rs..4800/-||Rs.46328/-|
|3||CLERK (A) [HINDI TYPIST]||–||–||–||1||–||31||PB-1: Rs.5200-20200 +Rs.2000/-||Rs.21292/-|
SECURITY OFFICER (C) :
- Qualification & Experience : Ex-Serviceman/Ex-CAPF with 10 years service as JCO/MCPO/JWO or equivalent experience in security in large and reputed organization. OR (i) Graduate with 60% marks with NCC (C) Certificate. (ii) Knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications. (iii) Five years experience in security work in Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/4600/4800 or equivalent grade.
- Desirable Qualification & Experience : (i) Qualification and experience in safety and fire management. (ii) Administrative experience at middle level management. (iii) Diploma/Post Graduate/Masters degree in Management.
- Applicants with NCC (C) Certificate will have to enter the field “Sr.No. 9 – `Others 1’ of Educational Details”.
SCIENTIFIC OFFICER (B) – IT :
- Qualification : B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. in Computer Science/Information Technology OR an MCA/MCS with first class marks.
- Desirable : i) 1-2 years experience in web application development. (ii) Experience in system administration and web design, knowledge of digital library, library management software and RFID.
- Job Requirement : The candidate should have : (i) exposure to Linux system administration (ii) ability to manage CD Mirror Server (iii)working knowledge of both Windows and Linux environments (iv) be active and open to acquiring new skills (v) have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job Profile : The candidate will be required to : (i) manage Linux servers, CD Mirror servers, desktops and network printers (ii) smooth operation of library management software (iii) back up of library databases (iv) identify user problems related to software/network and resolve them. (v) manage RFID system in SIRC (vi) re-design and update of SIRC webpage.
CLERK (A) [HINDI TYPIST] :
- Qualification : a) Graduate with 50% marks. (b) Typing speed of more than 35 w.p.m. (c) Hindi as one of the subject of Matric/Graduate level.
- Experience : Minimum one year experience as Hindi Typist in a reputed organization.
- Desirable Qualification & Experience : i) Knowledge of English typing. (ii) One year experience of Hindi work. (iii) Knowledge of working on computers with MS-Office.
- Applicants applying for the post of Clerk (A) [Hindi Typist] will have to enter the field “Hindi as one of the subject in Matric/Graduate level” under “Specialization column” of Educational Details.
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) – Clerk & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Clerk & More Vacancies Vacancy in Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR):
- Higher starting salary could be considered for deserving candidates. Candidates are liable to be transferred to other Centres/Field Stations of the Institute, if required.
- Appointment for the post at Sr. No. 2 will be initially for a period of three years, including probation period of one year. Continuing appointment beyond the initial period of three years will be subject to the results of a comprehensive review and performance appraisal. After successful review, the appointment is continued till superannuation age, which is sixty.
- Prescribed age should not exceed as on January 1, 2015 for the above posts.
- Selected candidate for the post at Sr. No. 2 will be required to work in shifts. Selected candidates for the above posts will be governed by the New Pension Scheme applicable to the Central Government service [unless she/he is already governed by CCS (Pension) Rules 1972]. The Institute reserves the right not to consider candidates having qualifications higher than those prescribed on the grounds of over-qualification for the post at Sr.No. 2. Post/s for general category (Unreserved) – SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates can also apply. Graduation certificate from Defence will not be accepted for the post at Sr. No. 1 as it’s a Group `A’ post. Applications from the candidates will be accepted ONLY ON-LINE.
- Candidates applying for above posts and who are eligible for further age relaxation as per extant GOI rules are required to submit applications by POST, alongwith a copy of relevant certificate in support of age relaxation (for example ex-servicemen, persons with disabilities etc.). [SC, ST and OBC candidates applying for unreserved posts are not eligible for age relaxation and should apply online]. Incomplete applications and applications without photocopy of certificate in support of age relaxation and applications received after the last date shall not be considered. Applicants in Government/Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertaking must apply through proper channel. Applicants who do not send their applications through proper channel, if called, will be interviewed only upon submission of an NOC from the competent authority. i. On-Line applications must be submitted by March 28, 2015 and applications by post must reach Head, Establishment by March 28, 2015. Applicants who are required to send the applications by post must superscribe the post applied for, advertisement No. & serial number of the post on the envelope. The format of the application is as prescribed for on-line applications. ii. NOTE : The candidates are required to produce following original documents with copies at the time of test/interview : a. Printout of online application form. b. Identity Proof (Adhar Card / Election Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License). c. Date of birth/Proof of age. d. Educational Qualification (all mark sheets and certificates). e. Experience certificate/s. f. Non Creamy Layer OBC certificate (wherever applicable) in the Government of India format. OBC candidates should submit a valid copy of the Non-creamy Layer OBC certificate issued by competent authority in the Govt. of India ormat. The OBC Non Creamy Layer certificate in GOI format should be preferably for the current financial year on the date of closing of application or utmost not earlier than one year from the date of closing of application. iii. Outstation candidates called for interview for the above post at Sr. Nos. 1 & 2 will be paid single second class return train fare for the journey by the shortest route from the nearest railway station of their place of residence to the nearest railway station of the place of interview on the production of photocopies of onward and return journey tickets. iv. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Mere fulfilling the essential and desirable qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for interview. More vacancies may also be filled through this advertisement. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any/some posts herein advertised. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/03/2015
Reference: Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2015/3
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016