Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer Trainee & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2015/7. Candidates who have completed MD, MBBS, MVSc, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) .
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Engineer Trainee & More Vacancies Job on or before 25/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR)
Vacancy Name : Engineer Trainee & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : MS/MD, M.B.B.S, MVSC, B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 07 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-49,000/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : TATA INSTITUTE OF FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH National Centre of the Government of India for Nuclear Science & Mathematics Homi Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai 400 005
Detail of Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) Engineer Trainee & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following posts tenable at Mumbai
Name of the Post
|Pay Band + Grade Pay (Rs.)||TME|
|1||MEDICAL OFFICER (D)||1||–||–||–||40||PB-3 : Rs.15600-39100 + Rs.6600/-||Rs.83817/-|
|2||SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT (B)||1||–||–||–||28||PB-2 : Rs.9300-34800 + Rs.4200/-||Rs.36213/-|
|3||PROJECT SCIENTIFIC OFFICER (C)||1||–||–||–||28||CP : Rs.49000/- pm (including HRA Rs.5600/-)|
|4||ENGINEER TRAINEE||4||–||–||–||28||Monthly Stipend Rs.25000/-|
- Sr. No. 1 : MEDICAL OFFICER (D) : Qualification & Experience : a) MD (Internal Medicine). One year (Post MD) clinical experience as Medical Officer/Senior Registrar in Hospital/Organization/Institute. OR MBBS with five years of clinical experience in hospital/clinic/institute. b) Knowledge of use of personal computers and applications. MBBS candidates with two years clinical experience in hospital/clinic/institute and having knowledge of use of personal computers and applications may also apply. However they will be considered for the appointment as MEDICAL OFFICER (C) in (PB-3) : Rs.15600-39100 + GP : Rs.5400/- (TME Rs.70,604/-), only if, no candidate is found suitable for Medical Officer (D). The age of such candidates should be below 35 years. Desirable: Experience of working in general hospital. Job Description : Medical Section provides the comprehensive primary health care to the Institute members. Institute members, Research scholars, Research fellows, projects workers, official visitors, conference delegates and casual workers visit the medical section for their medical problems and medical emergencies. The medical section has the outpatient clinic with pharmacy, pathology laboratory, facility for ECG and a physiotherapy unit. Medical section not only provides the basic health care facilities, but it also takes initiative in health promotion activities such as diet counseling and health education.
- Sr. No. 2 : SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT (B) : Qualification : a) SSC/HSC. Diploma in Electronics & Video Engineering or Diploma in Electronics or any other AICTE approved equivalent Diploma or B.Sc. (Electronics) having similar course content with 60% marks. (b) Knowledge of use of personal computer and its applications. Experience: Minimum 2 year experience in the audio/visual industry. He/She should have experience in the field of operation and maintenance of audio/visual equipment like mikes, audio and video mixers, amplifiers, speakers, various digital display systems, video conferencing system etc. Desirable: Good communication skill. Experience in handling and supervising events like conferences, seminars, workshop etc. and managing conference rooms, auditoriums, training centers, board rooms, video conferencing rooms and multimedia facilities.
- Sr. No. 3 : PROJECT SCIENTIFIC OFFICER (C) : Temporary for one year and may be renewed each year up to a total period of three years depending upon performance. Qualification : M.V.Sc. with minimum 60% marks. Experience : One year experience in operating and maintaining Animal House Facility. Desirable : Experience in laboratory animal breeding and maintenance, colony management and care, health monitoring, genetic monitoring, surgical techniques, transgenic technology, training in laboratory animal management will be highly desirable.
- Sr. No. 4 ENGINEER TRAINEE : Temporary for a period of one year initially and extendable for another year depending on performance. Qualification: B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized university. Desirable : Formal certification in Java Job Requirement : The candidate should (i) have a clear understanding of web application development concepts using the MVC frameworks. (ii) have good programming skills. (iii) have clear concepts of DBMS and SQL. (iv) be active and open to acquiring new skills. (v) have good communication and interpersonal skills. Job Profile : The candidate will be required to (i) work on software development projects in a team e.g. web application development using JSP/Servlets, android based applications. (ii) resolve bugs in the existing software. (iii) identify user problems related to software/network.
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) – Engineer Trainee & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Engineer Trainee & More Vacancies Vacancy in Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) :
- Higher starting salary could be considered for deserving candidates at sr.nos. 1 & 2. Candidates at sr.nos. 1 & 2 are liable to be transferred to other Centres/Field Stations of the Institute, if required.
- Appointment for the posts at Sr. No. 1 & 2 will be initially for a period of three years, including probation period of one year. Continuing appointment beyond the initial period of three years will be subject to the results of a comprehensive review and performance appraisal. After successful review, the appointment is continued till superannuation age, which is sixty.
- Prescribed age should not exceed as on July 1, 2015 for the above posts.
- Selected candidates for the posts at Sr.No. 1 & 2 will be governed by the National Pension System applicable to the Central Government service [unless she/he is already governed by CCS (Pension) Rules 1972].
- Post/s for general category (Unreserved) – SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates can also apply.
- Applications from the candidates will be accepted ONLY ON-LINE.
- Candidates applying for above posts and who are eligible for further age relaxation as per extant GOI rules are required to submit applications by POST, alongwith a copy of relevant certificate in support of age relaxation (for example ex-servicemen, persons with disabilities etc.). [SC, ST and OBC candidates applying for unreserved posts are not eligible for age relaxation and should apply online].
- Incomplete applications and applications without photocopy of certificate in support of age relaxation and applications received after the last date shall not be considered. Applicants in Government/Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertaking must apply through proper channel. Applicants who do not send their applications through proper channel, if called, will be interviewed only upon submission of an NOC from the competent authority.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/7/2015
Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2015/7.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|