Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accounts/ Administrative Officer through recruitment notification – Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 07/2014. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Accounts/ Administrative Officer Job on or before 6/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR)|
|Vacancy Name||Accounts/ Administrative Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||6/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||TATA INSTITUTE OF FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH TIFR Centre for Interdisciplinary Sciences Plot No.21, Brundavan Colony, Narsingi, Hyderabad – 500 075.|
Detail of Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR)Accounts/ Administrative Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following posts to be filled by direct recruitment/deputation basis. The posts are tenable at Hyderabad at the newest campus of the TIFR system. For recruitment under deputation basis please refer to the NOTE below : While one position will be primarily for Accounts & one position primarily for Purchase and Stores, experience and willingness to participate in and lead general administration and facilities management will be desirable.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||Experience:|
|ACCOUNTS OFFICER (C)||01||
i) Graduate in Commerce with Advanced ccountancy, Auditing and Income-Tax as subjects with a minimum of 60% marks. (ii) Diploma in Finance and Accounts or in a related area. (iii) Knowledge of use of personal computers and their applications.
Desirable: i) Applicant should have thorough knowledge of Govt. Financial Rules (FRSR), working knowledge in purchase, accounts, stores, inventory, preparation of financial statements, budget work etc. (ii) MBA/PG Diploma in Management from any recognized and reputed institution.
|Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- ; Total Monthly Emoluments : Rs.56,394/- ; HQ: Hyderabad.||Below 40 as on July 1, 2014. The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation should not exceed 56 years as on July 1, 2014.||5 years experience in Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/4600/4800 or equivalent grade.|
|ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (C):||01||
i) Graduate with a minimum of 60% marks (ii) Diploma in Management. (iii) Knowledge of use of personal computers and their applications.
Desirable: Preparation of budget and utilization statements, working knowledge in purchase, stores, and inventory. (ii) MBA/PG Diploma in Materials Management/Foreign Trade from any recognized and reputed institution.
|Pay Band (PB-3) : Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- ; Total Monthly Emoluments: Rs.56,394/- ; HQ: Hyderabad.||Below 43 years as on July 1, 2014. The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation should not exceed 56 years as on July 1, 2014.||5 years experience in Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/4600/4800 or equivalent grade.|
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR)- Accounts/ Administrative Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 6/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Accounts/ Administrative Officer Vacancy in Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR):
- The post is permanent, if filled by direct recruitment.
- Prescribed age should not exceed as on July 1, 2014 for the above posts.
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates can also apply for unreserved posts.
- Selected candidates for the above posts will be governed by the New Pension Scheme applicable to the Central Government Service [unless they are already governed by CCS (Pension) Rules 1972].
- Higher starting salary could be considered for deserving candidates. Candidates are also liable to be transferred to other Centres/Field Stations of the Institute, if required.Applications giving full details together with copies of relevant certificates/testimonials in the following format and superscribing the post applied for on the envelope should reach the Administrative Officer, TIFR Centre for Interdisciplinary Sciences, (Transit Building), Plot No. 21, Brundavan Colony, Gandipet Road, CBIT Post Office, Hyderabad – 500 075 within 6 weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment news.
NOTE for candidates applying under Deputation basis
- The period of deputation will be for a period of three years .
- The eligible employees working in the Central Government Departments/Autonomous Institutions for appointment under deputation should send their applications through proper channel as per the application format mentioned below.
- The application should include attested copies of confidential report dossiers for the past five years and a certificate to the effect that the officials are clear from vigilance point of view, and that there is no disciplinary case pending/contemplated against him/her.
- Applications received after the expiry of last date or otherwise found incomplete for want of ACRs/Vigilance clearance certificate or without the seal of the office will not be entertained. Application format: (1) Advertisement Number. (2) Name, Serial Number of the post. (3) Name of the applicant.
- (a) Date of birth (attach photocopy of certificate). (b) Age as on July 1, 2014. (5) Nationality. (6) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (attach a photocopy of certificate). (7) Disability (attach a photocopy of certificate). (8) Permanent address. (9) Address for correspondence. (10) Telephone numbers for contact. (a) Landline (b) Mobile. (11) Email address. (12) Qualifications (attach photocopies of certificates or mark lists). (13) Experience with details of organization, post held, scale of pay, basic pay (attach photocopies of certificates). (14) Names & addresses of two referees (15) Have you at any time been called for an interview in the Institute? If so, give details. (16) Signature of the candidate. Submission of photocopies of all the certificates stated in the advertisement are essential.
Incomplete applications and applications without photocopies of certificates and applications received after the last date shall not be considered. Applicants in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking must apply through proper channel. Applicants applying for post reserved for OBC should submit a valid copy of the non-creamy layer certificate issued by competent authority in the Govt. of India format (The recommended format is available at http://www.tifrh.res.in/tcis/positions/staff.html). Applicants who do not send their applications through proper channel and applicants who do not submit a valid copy of OBC certificate in the Govt. of India format, if called, will be interviewed only upon submission of an NOC from the competent authority and/or valid OBC certificate in Govt. of India format, prior to the interview. Outstation candidates called for interview for the above posts will be paid single Second Class return train fare for the journey by the shortest route from the nearest railway station of their place of residence to the place of interview on the production of photocopies of onward and return journey tickets.
The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Mere fulfilling the essential and desirable qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for interview. More vacancies may also be filled through this advertisement. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any/some posts herein advertised. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate. Please refer TIFR website also http://www.tifrh.res.in/tcis/positions/staff.html for details.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 6/2/2015
Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 07/2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TIFR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|