Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Scientific Officer through recruitment notification – Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 1/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Project Scientific Officer Job on or before 21/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Scientific Officer|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||21/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||TATA INSTITUTE OF FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH TIFR Centre for Interdisciplinary Sciences Plot No.21, Brundavan Colony, Narsingi, Hyderabad – 500 075.|
Detail of Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) Project Scientific Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following temporary post tenable at TCIS Hyderabad:
- PROJECT SCIENTIFIC OFFICER (C) : One post [Unreserved]; Appointment is temporary and will be renewed each year up to a total period of three years;
- Consolidated Pay : Rs. 49,000/- p.m. (including HRA of Rs. 6300/–);
- HQ: Hyderabad.
- Essential qualification : (a) Post-graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology with minimum 60% marks. (b) 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Essential skills: Linux systems administration Proficient in networking concepts able to administer a L2/L3 managed LAN Working knowledge of HPC cluster maintenance. Understanding of BASH shell scripting including understanding existing scripts and writing new scripts. Software installation and maintenance on Linux, UNIX, Windows and Mac operating system. Ability to learn on the job English language communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to function in a team environment.
- Desirable skills: Working knowledge of parallel programming. Working knowledge of MPI, Open MP, Pthreads etc. Exposure to parallel file systems such as Gluster FS or Lustre.
- Job Description: The System Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and infrastructure related to HPC. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure as well as it’s day to day maintenance. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, students and faculty. Age : Below 35 years, as on January 1, 2015.
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR)- Project Scientific Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/02/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Scientific Officer Vacancy in Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR):
Applications giving full details together with copies of relevant certificates/testimonials in the following format and superscribing the post applied & Serial number of the post for on the envelope should reach to The Administrative Officer, TIFR Centre for Interdisciplinary Sciences, Plot No. 1, Brundavan Colony, CBIT Post Office, Gandipet Road, Rajendranagar Revenue Mandal, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad – 500 075 within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in news paper.
Application format : (1) Advertisement Number. (2) Name, Serial Number of the post. (3) Name of the applicant. (4) (a) Date of birth (attach photocopy of certificate). (b) Age as on January 1, 2015 . (5) Nationality. (6) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (attach photocopy of certificate). (7) Disability (attach photocopy of certificate). (8) Permanent address. (9) Address for correspondence. (10) Telephone numbers for contact. (a) Landline (b) Mobile. (11) Email address. (12) Qualifications (attach photocopies of certificates or mark lists). (13) Experience with details of organization, post held, scale of pay, basic pay (attach photocopies of certificates). (14) Names & addresses of two referees (attach certificates). (15) Have you at any time been called for interview in the Institute? If so, give details. (16) Signature of the candidate. Submission of photocopies of all the certificates/mark sheets stated in the application are essential .
Incomplete applications and applications without photocopies of certificates and applications received after the last date shall not be considered. Applicants in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking must apply through proper channel. Applicants who do not send their applications through proper channel, if called, will be interviewed only upon submission of an NOC from the competent authority, prior to the interview.
The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Mere fulfilling the essential and desirable qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for interview. More vacancies may also be filled through this advertisement. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any/some posts herein advertised. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate. Please refer TIFR website also http://www.tifrh.res.in/tcis/positions/staff.html for details.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/02/2015
Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No. 1/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TIFR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017