Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientific Officer – C through recruitment notification – Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 2015/2. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Scientific Officer – C Job on or before 21/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR)|
|Vacancy Name||Scientific Officer – C|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||21/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||TATA INSTITUTE OF FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH TIFR Centre for Interdisciplinary Sciences Plot No.21, Brundavan Colony, Narsingi, Hyderabad – 500 075.|
Detail of Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) Scientific Officer – C Recruitment:
- No of post : 01
- Salary : PB-3 : Rs.15600-39100+Rs.5400/-
- Age : 31 Years
- Qualification : B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electronics and Communications /Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks. OR Post-graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics with minimum 60% marks.
- Experience : Minimum 2 years experience in system administration.
- Essential skills Linux System administration. Knowledge of computer architecture, storage and computer networking. Proficiency in shell scripts, C++, python. Maintenance of software and hardware infrastructure in large data-centres Knowledge of IT security. Ability to learn on the job. Strong interpersonal skill and the ability to function in team environment
- Desirable skill Experience in managing IT infrastructure in large computing clusters and storage farms. Well-versed in problem-solving and trouble shooting . Knowledge of database management systems. Proficiency in programming languages, like PERL, JAVA
- Job Description The System Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, maintenance of system hardware, software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure as well as its day-to-day maintenance and upgrade. This individual ensures that related procedures adhere to organizational values and enabling staff, student, faculty members to carry out fundamental research in basic sciences, mainly through international collaboration. Readiness for maintaining the facility on 24X7 basis is essential.
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR)- Scientific Officer – C Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/02/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Scientific Officer – C Vacancy in Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR):
Applications from candidates will be accepted ONLY ON-LINE. Candidates belonging to Other Backward Class and who are eligible for further age relaxation as per extant GOI rules for example ex-servicemen, persons with disabilities etc are required to submit applications by POST, alongwith a copy of relevant certificate in support of age relaxation. Incomplete applications and applications without photocopy of certificate in support of age relaxation and applications received after the last date shall not be considered. Applicants in Government/Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertaking must apply through proper channel. Applicants who do not send their applications through proper channel, if called, will be interviewed only upon submission of an NOC from the competent authority. On-Line applications must be submitted by February 21, 2015 and applications by post must reach Head, Establishment by February 21, 2015. Applicants who are required to send the applications by post must superscribe the post applied for, advertisement No. & serial number of the post on the envelope. The format of the application is as prescribed for on-line applications. Outstation candidates called for interview for the above post will be paid single second class return train fare for the journey by the shortest route from the nearest railway station of their place of residence to the nearest railway station of the place of interview on the production of photocopies of onward and return journey tickets. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Mere fulfilling the essential and desirable qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for interview. More vacancies may also be filled through this advertisement. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any/some post/s herein advertised. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/02/2015
Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No. 2015/2
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From TIFR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016