On 16/08/2016, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) announced recruitment notification to recruit Assistant Administrative Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) plans to recruit Masters Degree, candidates for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer. Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/08/2016.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) before 28/08/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Administrative Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Masters Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs – 25,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||28/08/2016|
|Address For The Job||TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES , V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai 400 088|
|Reference||ADVT. NO. TISS-GUWAHATI/AUGUST/2016|
Eligibility & Details:
Assistant Administrative Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Assistant Administrative Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Assistant Administrative Officer (CSR) to be deputed with the Swachha Maharashtra Abhiyan (Urban) at the office of Urban Development Department, Government of Maharashtra|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Experience: Candidates with experience will be preferred; but freshers with the right spirit, necessary skill sets and profile will also be considered.|
|Education required: Good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E and F at the Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of two years of experience in administrative work OR Master’s (or Equivalent) Degree with at least 55% of the marks in any discipline.|
|Age : Not more than 35 years|
|Salary : Rs. 25,000 per month (negotiable)|
|Application fee: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com latest by August 28, 2016. The short listed candidates will be intimated by an e-mail/telephone/mobile phone to appear for written test/interview. The candidates has to bring their original certificates of their educational qualifications and work experience for verification and No Objection certificate from their present employer while appearing for the Test/interview or before joining the post, if selected. Selected candidates have to join duty within 15 days .|
|Last Date: 28/08/2016|
|Location of Job: Mumbai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/08/2016
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply online for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/08/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/08/2016