Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Manager through recruitment notification – Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Manager on or before 27/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Vacancy Name : Project Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs 50,000 to 70,000/- pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS),New Delhi
Detail Of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Project Manager Recruitment:
- About the Position: As the Project Manager, you will supervise a team of 2 Sr. Project Officers and 6 Project Officers and be responsible for the overall time bound smooth execution of the project. You will report to the Senior Advisor.
- General Description: Responsible for the overall management of the water project. Planning and scheduling of project activities, in line with the overall result-oriented action strategies and follow through on the process. Develop and set-up a framework for supervising and reporting process among relevant teams, for delivering of project activities, such as empanelment, co-financing, producing of training modules and resource material, training and capacity development, campaigns and policy advocacy, and monitoring and evaluation process.
- Serves as a contact point for the empanelment procedures and facilitate a transparent process for the same. Represent the project, advocating river basin approach to water management at all levels. Set-up administrative and financial procedures to ensure smooth function of the project. Increase the scope of the project by leveraging all forms of partnerships towards, ‘Goal-II: Promotion of citizen and state action for water conservation, augmentation and preservation’, of the National Water Mission. The above description reflects the general overview of the profile, and does not necessarily include all the details of the work requirements inherent in the position, which will emerge as the project progresses.
- Essential Role and Functions:
- Administer and coordinate day-to-day functions of the NWM-TISS Water Project: empanelment procedure; ensure development of training modules; completion of training and capacity building activities for the Lead, Field NGOs and other stakeholders and; campaigns and other outreach activities.
- Represent the project and engage effectively with stakeholders, such as Lead and Field NGOs, citizens groups and state and national institutions, public and private CSR wing, and facilitating identification of points for collaborative actions, coordinate services among stakeholders to enable them to deliver results.
- Work to secure additional funding, co-financing and prepare grant proposals for the project with clear goals, objectives and budget requests in enhancing the scope and function of the project.
- Oversees the development of the Web-Based Water Resources Data Centre, support in its operationalisation, coordinate information from national/state agencies, and other information system organisations.
- Oversee time bound execution of project activities, monitor the progress, prepare agenda points for meetings and report to Management Committee and Project Steering Committee from time to time. • Supervise project teams; prepare quarterly action plans and time line; staff attendance, individual and team performance reports, staff contracts and; consultant agreements.
- Prepare budget and expenditure reports, revenue and grant tracking, government-required status reports; set-up the necessary administrative control mechanisms and follow-up on actions recommended by the senior management and any other duties as assigned.
- Qualifications and Experience: Masters in Social Work, Human Resource Development, Business or Public Administration, Environmental Studies, Agricultural Extension, Rural Development or any other related fields. Persons with other education qualification could be considered based on relevant experience in the field of water resources and project management.
- A total of 8-10 years, including at least 2-3 years of hands on experience in project management in the field of – community development, public health and social services, environmental management, rural development or any other social sector. Experience in water resource management, groundwater, or watershed planning will be an advantage.
Selection Procedure For Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Manager Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS):
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/05/2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/05/2015
Top Company Openings:
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017