Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Academic and Administrative Manager through recruitment notification – Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. REF. NO.TISS/PROG.MGR.DSO/MARCH/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Academic and Administrative Manager on or before April 17, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Vacancy Name||Academic and Administrative Manager|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||April 17, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai 400 088|
Detail of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Academic and Administrative Manager Recruitment:
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) which was established in 1936 is a Deemed University fully funded by the University Grant Commission (UGC), Government of India. The TISS offers 49 Master Degree Programmes in a range of Socially relevant inter-disciplinary of Social Work, Social Sciences, Health, Management, Labour Studies, Habitat Studies and Rural Development from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses. It has a strong M.Phil/Ph.D programme a high degree of freedom and autonomy shape the positive work ethos and creativity in the Institute. The TISS offers a very challenging but fulfilling academic environment and opportunities to scholars committed to creating a just society through education, generation of knowledge and field action.
- Applications are invited for one post of Academic and Administrative Manager on contractual payment of Rs. 40,000/- per month for Doctoral Students Office (DSO) at Institute.
- He/she is expected to contribute to the smooth conduct of the M.Phil and Ph. D. Programmes of the Institute. The appointment is on tenure for one year initially and extendable based on performance of candidate and requirement by the Institute.
- The candidates who wish to apply should be Post Graduate in any discipline (preferably Social Sciences) with an additional qualification or sound hands-on experience in working with computers, especially in Office software like Word processor, Excel, Power point etc. The candidate should have a minimum experience of three years that include dealing with admissions, conducting examinations, compilation of results, corresondance with faculty, staff, parents, other instituttions etc., and day-to-day administration. Good drafting skills in English and ability to speak in English are essential.
- Age not exceeding 35 years. However there shall be no age limit for the candidates those are already in employment.
- The candidate shall report to the Dean, Doctoral Stundents Office about the status of various ongoing activities and also undertake the assignments given to him/her from time to time . Application fee: The application fee of Rs. 300/- be paid on-line. The SC/ST/PWD candidates will be waived from the application fee if they attach the required certificate to the online application form. The application will be valid only on receipt of the application fee for those who are required to pay. Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Selection Procedure for Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – Academic and Administrative Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before April 17, 2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Academic and Administrative Manager Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS):
The candidates are requested to apply online through the link (Apply now) provided alongwith this advertisement on Institute’s website www.tiss.edu. The candidates are required to take a print of acknowledgement of online application and keep it for future reference. Last date of Receipt of Application: April 17, 2015. Interview: The eligible candidates will be communicated by an e-mail and mobile phone to appear for the interview to be conducted at TISS. The selected candidate has to join immediately.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job April 17, 2015
Reference: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. REF. NO.TISS/PROG.MGR.DSO/MARCH/2015