Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Professor on or before 25/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Vacancy Name :Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 15,600-39100/-
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai -400088.
Detail Of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
- The School of Human Ecology in the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai has ONE vacancy for the post of Assistant Professor on AD HOC basis, for a period of six months, from November 2015. The candidate should have a Master’s Degree in Psychology with specialization in Clinical Psychology or Counseling. Preference will be given to candidates with MPhil/Ph.D. and relevant field practice, teaching experience and publications. The candidate will be required to teach in a Certificate Course on Psychosocial Counselling of TISS
- course for students and professionals from Nepal), coordinate fieldwork activities of the students of the course, provide mentorship to students who need assistance, help in supervision of fieldwork, supervise psychological assessment and carry out other activities necessary for smooth functioning of the Course. The Assistant Professor will work under the supervision of the Dean, School of Human Ecology. Candidates based in Mumbai, with knowledge of the city will be preferred. The candidate may have to travel to Nepal and stay there for a few weeks to coordinate fieldwork activities and support students placed in the field.
- The post will be in the grade of ASSISTANT PROFESSOR in the Pay Band of Rs. 15,600-39100 with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 6,000.
Selection Procedure For Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Professor Vacancy in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS):
CANDIDATES MAY PLEASE SEND THEIR BIO-DATA TO [email protected] [email protected] by FRIDAY 25th September 2015. For enquiries, contact: Dr. Shalini Anant, School of Human Ecology, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai -400088. Tel. – 022-25525349 Email – [email protected] and [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/09/2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017